• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Kflamingo's Art Shop [FULL]

MrFrond

Krystal
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (65) +
Sorry that I don't have a fancy banner or anything like the other art shops here on this site but...
ANYWAYS!
I decided to open up a little art shop here for TBT and i hope people will be interested. On my art threads, I was always suggested to open commissions, and since my interest in ACNL has been rekindled I thought, "Why not?"
So! here's what I'm offering.

tumblr_nskv3f1QHN1ryszgco1_1280.png
tumblr_nt5i6tTiny1ryszgco1_1280.png

tumblr_npmoxjU0CR1ryszgco1_1280.png
tumblr_no9hlq4mw21ryszgco1_500.png

tumblr_inline_nto5lwDdfw1qmxf52_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nto5m3eVZG1qmxf52_500.gif
tumblr_inline_ntg19pVquA1qmxf52_500.gif
tumblr_inline_ntkl79T14X1qmxf52_500.gif
tumblr_inline_ntkl7fnINi1qmxf52_500.gif
tumblr_inline_ntkl7lYom31qmxf52_500.gif

RULES

1. Lurking is totally a-okay. My slots are very limited and seem to go pretty quickly, so yeah! Definitely keep your eye out!
  2. I take requests first come, first serve.
  3. If you've already got something from me, you'll have to wait out a whole round of requests before requesting again! I want others to get a chance to get SOMETHING!
  4. Please do not request multiple things per slot. One thing per person! If you want to get more, refer to rule three!
  5. I'll be opening slots every day or every other day until I get bored or overwhelmed.
  6. If there are no slots available, please don't ask for one! I only put up what I think I can handle in one day!
  7. I take bells before I work. Please don't send bells unless your order has been accepted!

SLOTS

"Cut out" transparent images w/ "shape" background
1. Peterjohnson
2. Pokemanz

Animated pixels:
1. lolitia
2. kainaronoele

Last edited:
Oh gosh, these are adorable! Could I get a cut out of this girl and the yellow kitty that appears in some of those pictures? I'm on mobile but I can link more clear refs in a few hours once I get home!

They're adorable! I can absolutely do that for you <3 Any particular outfit you want her in here since I see she's drawn in quite a few!

can I get a cut out of my oc?
0X6AapG.png
oh and can the shape in the background be milk cartons or bottles?

Last edited:
Kawaii Cupcakes said:
its a new oc so I dont have any art of her yet so...
Fl4YPsy.jpg
and could you have her wearing white thigh high socks with two black stripes

im so sorry its so long and detailed ;u;

thanks if you decide to do mine!!!

Thank you so, so very much! Please send the TBT and I should be done in about an hour or two!

EDIT: (Also making the shape be a milk carton or bottle is 100% doable!)

Last edited:
Thank you so, so very much! Please send the TBT and I should be done in about an hour or two!

EDIT: (Also making the shape be a milk carton or bottle is 100% doable!)

thanks! I sent the tbt so you should be good!

Omg everything is so adorable! Could I get a pixel of my OCs?

Ref: [x]
He wears something like [this] now.

Ref for other character: [x]
He doesn't need the ears/tail!

Not sure if they're going to be put together or whatever but here's what they might look like: [x]
Except Alex isn't that mean looking xD

Also I could make you a banner or something. x3

Last edited:
Totally! Just send the bells and I should have it complete in about an hour or two! Thank you so much!

Yayyy Ty Ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah can this fit in my profile pic? Or do I need to get a full one to fit

Omg everything is so adorable! Could I get a pixel of my OC? And are we able to order more than one at a time because I want his best friend done too c:
Ref: [x]
He wears something like [this] now.

Also I could make you a banner or something. x3

Yeah, I could do two characters for one order, for sure. (but charged separately)
Also! I'm sure I'll get around to making a banner eventually XD! But thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yayyy Ty Ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah can this fit in my profile pic? Or do I need to get a full one to fit

I can make it fit the profile pic for sure~

Last edited:
They're adorable! I can absolutely do that for you <3 Any particular outfit you want her in here since I see she's drawn in quite a few!

Any is fine, but if you find it hard to choose the white dress + oxford-styled high heels would be lovely (maybe with the sweater included?) Really I'm okay with anything. <3

Yeah, I could do two characters for one order, for sure. (but charged separately)
Also! I'm sure I'll get around to making a banner eventually XD! But thanks!

Sounds good! I'll edit my post with the other character.
This would be 100 TBT then?

So like the last image in the link you sent me? I could certainly do that no problem!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good! I'll edit my post with the other character.
This would be 100 TBT then?

Yep! Yep! And please give me a couple hours! Thank you <3

It's 150 for a max of two chars for the cut out drawings. Yes! Please send the TBT and I'll get the drawing done in a few hours! (ALSO! What's the sweater's color?)

ALSO!
@Kawaii Cupcakes
your drawing is done!
tumblr_ntfyehrxNk1r22vyeo1_540.png

I hope you like it <3

Attachments

• tbt1.jpg
    tbt1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Back