• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Kflamingo's Art Shop [FULL]

I have some new slots open today!
This time I'll be taking three cut out drawings and one pixel drawing.
I adjusted the prices a teeny bit, please refer to the original post.
Anyways!
Thanks for all the nice comments and stuff. I had no idea I'd end up getting this much attention, and I really appreciate it. It's been fun so far!

lol I would grab a slot again but I'll lurk for a bit to give other people a chance xD

Okey dokey, Moth! Don't take TOO long thinking of something > : 0 (I can always just surprise you if you want that too)

Okay! Is there a certain...Theme you want? Like two characters you had in mind? Moth + ???

May I grab a slot for a cutout?

Reference:
tumblr_nsri4090c31shcembo7_r2_1280.png

click for more references
Notes: Her sclera are black, and the hair behind her hood is splattered with large black dots, like a poison dart frog :> (I really need to draw a reference of that sometime :p)

Also, if you could add a frog or two, that would be nice! :> (by the way, do they count as extra characters?)

Last edited:
Very adorable character! Love her froggy outfit; and yeah the frogs would be extra characters.

Could I have a slot for cutouts too please?

I would like to request a drawing including Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe, please! (That would be 350 BTB, right?)

Reference:

latest

latest

Last edited:
edit: WAIT i saw a slot for cutouts!

can i have a cutout slot please? i'd like my mayor and my OC ^^ mayor ref sheet OC ref sheet

i hope that wasn't too confusing, let me know if that's okay and i'll send over the tbt! also i'd prefer if i could get two separate images instead of them in the same picture?

Last edited:
Thank you! :> And alright then, should I send the tbt now?
Yes please! And give me a couple of hours for a turnout. Thanks!

Could I have a slot too please?

(I'll edit this with a reference in a minute)
Sure! What would you like?

edit: WAIT i saw a slot for cutouts!

can i have a cutout slot please? i'd like my mayor and my OC ^^ mayor ref sheet] i'll get the OC one soon!

I suppose I can just take 4 cut out drawings instead of 3 w/ a pixel. Sure!

@Hikari, I love steven universe so this will be FUN! It's be 250TBT for two characters! Give me a couple hours and I should have it done!

@cheezyfries
Thank you, thank you! Very cuuuuute characters! I'll have it done in a couple hours.
Thanks so much everyone!!!

@Hikari, I love steven universe so this will be FUN! It's be 250TBT for two characters! Give me a couple hours and I should have it done!

@cheezyfries
Thank you, thank you! Very cuuuuute characters! I'll have it done in a couple hours.
Thanks so much everyone!!!

Oh cool, I'm glad you like SU too, I can't wait until it's done! :D

I'll send the BTB now, just in case I'm not online when you finish. :)

Could I have a pixel? Or am I too late? :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went to the Zoo :/.

Since I'm doing nothing but cutouts today, tomorrow I'll do nothing but pixels, so keep your eyes peeled, friends!

Back