• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kicking villagers out is broken?

ruinroux

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi all! Just a request for some help: I've been using the same system for the last year and a half to kick villagers from my island - I jump forward fifteen days, find the bubble, if it's not on the villager I want to leave I jump to the next day, check again, etc. With this system, I found the bubble stuck to that day and I could restart that day as many times as I wanted and watch the bubble shift from villager to villager until it landed on the one I wanted. This system has worked for me flawlessly for over a year and a half, I've never had any trouble with it.

Suddenly, however, it seems that it's just not working anymore. The bubble may pop up once on the day I go to, but then disappears upon reloading the day or going to the next day. This has never happened before, but even jumping another 15 days doesn't bring the bubble back for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and it's really starting to get frustrating not being able to find the bubble at all. Does anybody know if they changed the way this works in a recent update? Is there a new method that I don't know about? Any help would be hugely appreciated, I'm frustrated beyond belief!

ive been thinking about your post, and im honestly just as lost as you are.

i dont play acnh like i used to, but when i did i wasnt aware you could keep reloading the one day. my method was skip 15 days, get a thought bubble, then keep skipping just one day until it landed on the villager i wanted.

my advice is to just try other methods. theres tons of different ways on youtube. if anything i hope my comment bumps your post so someone with more knowledge on the new update can help. i hope you solve your problem soon !

I haven’t used this method, so I’m really not sure. My method for kicking out villagers, though, is using Amiibo cards. Just having one for the purpose of kicking villagers is very useful. It’s more efficient, as well.

Back