Selling Kitten's Catalog Store - Spacesuit, Fancy Kimonos, Ski boots, Dreamy Sweaters, Cat Dresses, Tree Sweater and More!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 5 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Libbyannii

Easy Breezy Mama
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6960-3265-8023
Feedback
100% (171) +
Come catalog those hard-to-find items listed below. 10tbt or 10NMT to catalog all. Please donate the TBT and I'll add you to the list to see the dodo code at the top of the page. You can also bring one of my wishlist items if you are low on TBT.

*Note - to catalog means to pick up and drop again so you can purchase the item in your catalog. Please come with empty pockets as to not mix up my items with yours and let me know if anythings missing. Leave through the airport.

Here's what I have:

All 8 fancy kimonos
All 6 festive tree dresses
All 6 ski boots
All 3 cat dresses
All 6 pair of sheer socks
Festive dress
Tree sweater
Spacesuit and helmet
Icy dress
All 2 mod parkas
All 6 long down coats
All 2 quilted jackets
All 3 pleather trench coats
both dreamy sweaters
4 different wooden deck rugs
ivory medium round mat
fluffy rug
magic circle rug
iron entrance mat
lacy rug

Last edited:
That's very kind, but some of these items are sold by Saharah and can't be reordered.

May I come to catalog, please? I have the rugs, so I'd only need to do the clothing, although I'll still pay the 10 TBT. :)

May I come to catalog, please? I have the rugs, so I'd only need to do the clothing, although I'll still pay the 10 TBT. :)
Definitely! When I see the 10 TBT I'll share the code. You might need to refresh the page to see it. Thank you so much!

Can I come by? :D I'm starting to feel the TBT pinch but I have multiple items from your wishlist, is that cool with you if I dig up a few things for you?

Can I come by? :D I'm starting to feel the TBT pinch but I have multiple items from your wishlist, is that cool with you if I dig up a few things for you?
Yup, stuff from my wishlist always works! I understand about TBT. That's why I'm doing this to try to build some up.

Good day!
Might I come by to catalog, I will bring the yellow old commoner's kimono, red mysterious dress, and knight's helmet from your wishlist. 🙂
I will come over with an empty inventory except those items.
Thanks!

Good day!
Might I come by to catalog, I will bring the yellow old commoner's kimono, red mysterious dress, and knight's helmet from your wishlist. 🙂
I will come over with an empty inventory except those items.
Thanks!
Sounds great! Leave the items in the little area right in front of the airport. The catalog items are on the right.

Done for tonight but I'll be on again tomorrow with more hard to get items! If you already paid then you won't have to again. The new dodo will show for you. Just let me know you're coming. Good night!

Back