Shop ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸพKitten's Pawfect Material's, Bells and Items Store ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ โ„๏ธ โญ๏ธ NEW STOCK โญ๏ธ

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Kitten! :D Do you happen to sell in game bells? Iโ€™ve been trying to get a good turnip price on my second island but for now I give up ๐Ÿ˜….

Hey Dun ๐Ÿ˜Š I can do 35 million and I can have it ready for you in 5 mins if youโ€™re free now?

Thanks so much! :D That would be great and much appreciated!
How much do I owe you? ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m actually about to go to bed since Iโ€™m falling asleep; Iโ€™m sorry >.<. Do you mind waiting to do the trade later? I can message you next time Iโ€™m free and next time youโ€™re available we can work out when to trade ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much! :D That would be great and much appreciated!
How much do I owe you? ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m actually about to go to bed since Iโ€™m falling asleep; Iโ€™m sorry >.<. Do you mind waiting to do the trade later? I can message you next time Iโ€™m free and next time youโ€™re available we can work out when to trade ๐Ÿ™‚
No problem at all happy to help out โ˜บ๏ธ since I no longer sell in game bells in the shop you can give me any amount you like :)

Don't apologise we can totally trade another time โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Hi Kitten! Can I order 8 stacks of gold nuggets and the 18 stacks of NMTs please? I know youโ€™re sick right now so whenever youโ€™re feeling better ๐Ÿ™‚ (the nmts are for my main island and secondary; the ones Iโ€™m selling are ones I print out myself. Just letting you know in case youโ€™re wondering about that ๐Ÿ™‚.)

Hi Kitten! Can I order 8 stacks of gold nuggets and the 18 stacks of NMTs please? I know youโ€™re sick right now so whenever youโ€™re feeling better ๐Ÿ™‚ (the nmts are for my main island and secondary; the ones Iโ€™m selling are ones I print out myself. Just letting you know in case youโ€™re wondering about that ๐Ÿ™‚.)
Hey Dun ๐Ÿ’œ Yes of course :) the total comes to 52 TBT.
I can have this order ready for you in 5 mins if you are free then or we can pick another time?

Back