Shop 🐈🐾Kitten's Pawfect Material's, Bells and Items Store 🌸🌲🍁 ❄️- 💀HALLOWEEN STOCK 🎃 🟢 ONLINE 🟢

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
heya!

can i order the following?
  • flying saucer
  • moon x2
  • robot hero
  • glowing moss pond x2
  • suspicious cauldron x2
40 tbt i think?

Hey, can I order one stack each of snowflakes, large snowflakes, pine cones, gold, rusted parts, maple leaves and each type of mushroom? I'd also like a red-and-black Science Pod, a turquoise Glowing Moss Pond, an Astronaut Suit, a Flying Saucer, a Crewed Spaceship, a Rocket, a Statue of Liberty, a Tower of Pisa, a Stonehenge, a Pyramid and a green Suspicious Cauldron please! :3

Hey, can I order one stack each of snowflakes, large snowflakes, pine cones, gold, rusted parts, maple leaves and each type of mushroom? I'd also like a red-and-black Science Pod, a turquoise Glowing Moss Pond, an Astronaut Suit, a Flying Saucer, a Crewed Spaceship, a Rocket, a Statue of Liberty, a Tower of Pisa, a Stonehenge, a Pyramid and a green Suspicious Cauldron please! :3
Hello :) Thank you for your order I have this ready for you :) Your total comes to 22 TBT. Is there a time we can work out for collection?

Hello :) Thank you for your order I have this ready for you :) Your total comes to 22 TBT. Is there a time we can work out for collection?
Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, I had a busy and tiring day and didn't think to check back here :c What time zone are you in? Mine's EST and I could make myself available sometime between 3pm and 7pm EST if that works for you, but if not, let me know. <:3

Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, I had a busy and tiring day and didn't think to check back here :c What time zone are you in? Mine's EST and I could make myself available sometime between 3pm and 7pm EST if that works for you, but if not, let me know. <:3
Hey my Timezone is AEST. I’ll be free for the next 4 hours if you are free then too 😊

Back