Shop 🐈🐾Kitten's Pawfect Material's, Bells and Items Store 🌸🌲🍁 ❄️ ⭐️ New Seasonal Items ⭐️

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey Dun 😊 I can do 35 million and I can have it ready for you in 5 mins if you’re free now?

Thanks so much! :D That would be great and much appreciated!
How much do I owe you? 🙂

I’m actually about to go to bed since I’m falling asleep; I’m sorry >.<. Do you mind waiting to do the trade later? I can message you next time I’m free and next time you’re available we can work out when to trade 🙂

Thanks so much! :D That would be great and much appreciated!
How much do I owe you? 🙂

I’m actually about to go to bed since I’m falling asleep; I’m sorry >.<. Do you mind waiting to do the trade later? I can message you next time I’m free and next time you’re available we can work out when to trade 🙂
No problem at all happy to help out ☺️ since I no longer sell in game bells in the shop you can give me any amount you like :)

Don't apologise we can totally trade another time ☺️💜

Hi Kitten! Can I order 8 stacks of gold nuggets and the 18 stacks of NMTs please? I know you’re sick right now so whenever you’re feeling better 🙂 (the nmts are for my main island and secondary; the ones I’m selling are ones I print out myself. Just letting you know in case you’re wondering about that 🙂.)

Back