• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ♥ kiuprika's shop ♥ [CLOSED]

Hi i would like to buy the following items please :D

-twetter x1
-shaved ice lamp x1
-Throwing beans x1
-Raccoon clock x1

I dont know how much to offer... so could you give me an offer please :p

Hi i would like to buy the following items please :D

-twetter x1
-shaved ice lamp x1
-Throwing beans x1
-Raccoon clock x1

I dont know how much to offer... so could you give me an offer please :p

That's 2mil? I can take less if you don't have that.

Yeah I don't have 2 million at the moment as I have spent most of my money on house expansions ;)
Ill be selling my turnips around Thursday so I will have more than enough money then for these items
Ill come back then and ask if you still have them for me to purchase.... Thanks anyway :D

Yeah I don't have 2 million at the moment as I have spent most of my money on house expansions ;)
Ill be selling my turnips around Thursday so I will have more than enough money then for these items
Ill come back then and ask if you still have them for me to purchase.... Thanks anyway :D

I can save them for you until then. ;u;

Last edited:
Hi! :D

I want the shaved ice lamp but i dont really know how much it usually goes for. So does 100k sound good? If not u tell me how much u want it for. Thanks :>

Hi again its me, i have the funds for these items and I am just wandering what the new cost could be

-shaved ice lamp x1
-Throwing beans x1
-Raccoon clock x1

You said 2 Million before, but i dont need the tweeter anymore so what is the new price please :D

Heya~ I have the stuffed stocking if you still need it. I'm really interested in the kitchen island, let me know if you still have it! I'm willing to negotiate ^_^

Hi! :D

I want the shaved ice lamp but i dont really know how much it usually goes for. So does 100k sound good? If not u tell me how much u want it for. Thanks :>
One seems to be auctioning for 900k, um is 700k alright? ;o;
How much for bunny y. balloon?
20k?
Hi,

How much would you ask for 2 throwing beans?
800k each?
Hi again its me, i have the funds for these items and I am just wandering what the new cost could be

-shaved ice lamp x1
-Throwing beans x1
-Raccoon clock x1

You said 2 Million before, but i dont need the tweeter anymore so what is the new price please :D
1.4 mil and you can have a free tweeter, if not for you maybe a friend. ;u;
How much for shaved ice lamp
700k?
Heya~ I have the stuffed stocking if you still need it. I'm really interested in the kitchen island, let me know if you still have it! I'm willing to negotiate ^_^
Aah, I guess that works since I can't seem to get it from anyone. o:

Could i get my cherry blossom clock now? I'm the girl who cataloged the blossom lamp and sunrise lamp the other day

Could i get my cherry blossom clock now? I'm the girl who cataloged the blossom lamp and sunrise lamp the other day
Oh yeah! I got it re-ordered, you can open your gate, my town's a huge mess I have to sort... D;

Back