• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Koi's Flower Garden: Blue Roses, Carnations, Purple Pansies and more!

could we negotiate 125k for purple pansies?

Hi, currently, I'm only selling them for 150k a piece. If I lower the price for you then I'll have to lower it for everyone, and these are difficult to breed, hence the price. I hope you understand.

Just a note - if I were to get some hybrids for you, would you pay me the amount of money people buy them here at this shop? Hope this isn't confusing, I'd actually like to sell some flowers to you!

Just a note - if I were to get some hybrids for you, would you pay me the amount of money people buy them here at this shop? Hope this isn't confusing, I'd actually like to sell some flowers to you!

Well if I did that, I'd be making no profit, aha. Thank you for the offer though. :)

I understand... though blue roses are harder and usually sell for 125k

Lmao. Blue roses are easy to obtain for those who buy a pair and breed them. Else, they'd be like 1M each. Why do you think people always buy them in pairs? ;)

Getting hybrids from other flowers is way harder because it's more random. I think the price is fair.

Last edited:
Lmao. Blue roses are easy for those who buy a pair and breed them. Else, they'd be like 1M each. Why do you think people always buy them in pairs? ;)

Exactly. Takes a while to get the first two flowers but once you've got two you're all set, really. c:

Back