• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Koopa's art restaurant 🍱 Outdated, please uee new art shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here ya go @xSuperMario64x!
View attachment 402265
I wasn't sure if you still wanted the commission, but I still made your toucat just in case you did! Since you don't have enough tbt for it right now, you can pay me when you do πŸ™‚
omg yes that's fantastic!!😍😍😍😍
I currently have 54 tbt, I'll def give you the funds when I have enough! as a matter of fact I'll give you half right now :)

I'd like to order an entrèe please!

Could I have a drawing of Peewee the villager holding an orange jack-o'-lantern? Maybe on a dark blue background? Or any colour of background whatever you think looks best!

Can I get Peewee in this jacket please (or similar) I like it more than his default shirt.
peewee flight jacket.jpeg

Could I have a drawing of Peewee the villager holding an orange jack-o'-lantern? Maybe on a dark blue background? Or any colour of background whatever you think looks best!

Can I get Peewee in this jacket please (or similar) I like it more than his default shirt.
View attachment 404847
Sure thing! I'll start working on it right away, and you can pay me when you're ready!

View attachment 404847
Alright, here you go, @deana!
Peewee for deana.png

For this year's Halloween, Peewee didn't want to go all out on his costume, so he decided that he didn't need one! Because he's already scary enough, according to some other villagers. But Peewee doesn't seem to mind, he just wanted to take a walk in a fall night breeze.

Alright, here you go, @deana!
View attachment 404864
For this year's Halloween, Peewee didn't want to go all out on his costume, so he decided that he didn't need one! Because he's already scary enough, according to some other villagers. But Peewee doesn't seem to mind, he just wanted to take a walk in a fall night breeze.

Wow same day delivery πŸ˜… thanks a bunch Koopa!! I love how all your art comes with a little story as well πŸ₯° I've sent the bells over to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back