• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike anyone who dislikes Pietro
First saw that villager in Chuggaconroy's playthrough of the game on YouTube. Thought it was great that his phrase is 'honk, honk,' and that Chugga decided to put a balloon arch in front of his house. I like Pietro, and the stereotyped French is meant affectionately.

I didn't mean that offensively to anyone, I was talking about the guy who made the video

Updates:

Vladimir the cranky bear cub has moved in.

Paula the uchi bear is 'in boxes.'

95px-Rachel.jpg

Anyone want her?

Updates:

Ozzie the lazy koala has moved in.

Kevin the jock pig is 'in boxes.'

BeFunky_Inocchi.jpg

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Mallary the snooty duck has moved in.

Ozzie the lazy koala is 'in boxes.'

95px-Ozzie_NewLeaf_Official.png

Anyone want him?

May I have Mallory? She's my dreamie! (It's not in my signature because I have a lot of dreamies so I try to keep that list a minimum of about 10 or 11)

Last edited:
Maruchan: Thanks.

May I have Mallory? She's my dreamie! (It's not in my signature because I have a lot of dreamies so I try to keep that list a minimum of about 10 or 11)
Although she is not 'in boxes' yet, I will send you a VM right away when she is.

Updates:

Sly the jock alligator has moved in.

Tabby the peppy cat is 'in boxes.'

150px--Tabby_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Anyone want her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back