• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, my timing was bad for the lurkers, as they have not been on since Blanche was announced 'in boxes.' And I want to move on with cycling, so I wish them the best in finding Blanche elsewhere despite the setback here.

Updates:

Freckles the peppy duck has moved in.

Del the cranky alligator is 'in boxes.'

95px-Del_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

In my 'Ask Zulehan stuff' topic, PrayingMantis10 asked a few general questions than asked what Easter egg collectible I prefer. When I said the Togepi egg, he gifted it to me. The moral of the story is that I will reserve Del for as long as PrayingMantis10 needs.

Oh, I know PrayingMantis10 has been looking for Del.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NM, already see he/she has a reservation with you for Del. Awesome :)

Last edited:
Oh, I know PrayingMantis10 has been looking for Del.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NM, already see he/she has a reservation with you for Del. Awesome :)
Thank you, Lav. Unfortunately, seems PrayingMantis10 may not be able to pick up Del due to a tenth move in. Just asked PrayingMantis10 if time traveling is out of the question; my guess is that it is.

*sweats profusely* I really Hope Daisy is up tonight...
She has been stubbornly clinging on for six days of cycling, but hopefully this is the day she packs up.

Last edited:
Oh, wow she showed up in my cycle town! :D But I think I fixed my internet. ;) SUPER excited to be able to play with others now!

Oh, wow she showed up in my cycle town! :D But I think I fixed my internet. ;) SUPER excited to be able to play with others now!
Oh, so you already have Freckles? Cool. And congratulations getting your Internet problem resolved.

Updates:

Simon the lazy monkey has moved in.

A 'tier 1' villager is moving. A new topic will be started for him. After the sale is wrapped up, cycling will continue.

Hello! c: Lurking for my last dreamie Diana <3 ohmygosh...I didn't realize she is like the top of tier 1 ;-; if you happen to get her and I'm not sure if other people have said they're lurking but please let me know ID BE BEYOND EXCITED and id totally auction if that what you wanted <3 thank you for cycling you're so sweet for helping people get their dreamies!!

Hello! c: Lurking for my last dreamie Diana <3 ohmygosh...I didn't realize she is like the top of tier 1 ;-; if you happen to get her and I'm not sure if other people have said they're lurking but please let me know ID BE BEYOND EXCITED and id totally auction if that what you wanted <3 thank you for cycling you're so sweet for helping people get their dreamies!!
Hi, Bluedino. Diana was in my town recently, but she may show up again any moment. When she shows up again and is 'in boxes,' I will start a sale topic (i.e., so there is a set price, which at this time is 500 TBT Bells or 25 million in-game bells, but this may go down depending on inflation), and I can certainly send you a VM when she is 'in boxes.'

Lurking for Julian, he's one of my dreamies that are going to bring the fabulous to my town. :)
Hi, Angelmarina. Same with Diana, Julian gets his own topic, but I can certainly send you a VM when he is 'in boxes.'

Last edited:
umm how late will you be up? I don't wanna miss my opportunity to have a free space?? Is there to travel back in time a certain way?

umm how late will you be up? I don't wanna miss my opportunity to have a free space?? Is there to travel back in time a certain way?
I will be available for several more hours, and I can start cycling soon as somebody gets Fang.

In regards to your free space, are you worried about a tenth villager moving in before I can get Daisy 'in boxes'?

Hi, Bluedino. Diana was in my town recently, but she may show up again any moment. When she shows up again and is 'in boxes,' I will start a sale topic (i.e., so there is a set price, which at this time is 500 TBT Bells or 25 million in-game bells, but this may go down depending on inflation), and I can certainly send you a VM when she is 'in boxes.'

Hi, Angelmarina. Same with Diana, Julian gets his own topic, but I can certainly send you a VM when he is 'in boxes.'

Yes please, that would be so nice of you! :)

Oh that would be lovely! I'm just scared I may fall asleep, I can give you a 2 mill tip?
That is OK; Daisy would be free.

And I will let you know if I am heading off, so that you are not left in suspense. (At the moment, just waiting for someone to offer for Fang.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back