• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lacus' Cycling Town [BOXES: Pashmina, IN: Lyman/Jacques]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please reserve Katt? :)

Yep c: Thanks for reserving.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! (^_^)

Much welcome~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Camofrog in boxes! FREE~

2mg9xg7.jpg

Hello! You can take me off the reserve for Katt! I actually just got her! Thank you though! :)

Hi! I know someone has already reserved Mira, but can you keep me in mind if just in case there's a rare chance that it happens to fall through? ^.^ Thanks! She would be a perfect fit in my Sailor Moon Themed Town.

Hi! I know someone has already reserved Mira, but can you keep me in mind if just in case there's a rare chance that it happens to fall through? ^.^ Thanks! She would be a perfect fit in my Sailor Moon Themed Town.

Sure, I will let you know if anything happen. Good luck with your town c:

Can I offer 75 TBT for Rudy? He's my friend's dreamie and he's out of town so can't bid :p

Last edited:
Can you add me to the lurk list for Hazel, Nan, Annalise, and Mac please o3o I'll pay you 100 TBT or 1m bells for each of these

Can I offer 75 TBT for Rudy? He's my friend's dreamie and he's out of town so can't bid :p

Sure. When can your friend pick Rudy up? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you add me to the lurk list for Hazel, Nan, Annalise, and Mac please o3o I'll pay you 100 TBT or 1m bells for each of these

I will put you in lurker list. Hope you find them soon!

He's out of town, so I'm going to pick him up and give him to him myself when he gets back! I can pick him up in about 10 minutes if that works for you? Just need to transfer the TBT first and add you and confirm that Sylvia is gone.

He's out of town, so I'm going to pick him up and give him to him myself when he gets back! I can pick him up in about 10 minutes if that works for you? Just need to transfer the TBT first and add you and confirm that Sylvia is gone.

Alright, I will be opening my gates in a moment and you can come over when you are ready c:

Last for tonight. Pietro (super quick leaving my town :p) is in boxes. 75 TBT to adopt him~

103vos7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back