• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lacus' Cycling Town [BOXES: Pashmina, IN: Lyman/Jacques]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have free space in my OYC town, Klaus recently moved out. I'd like to reserve Purrl. Shes so cute! Shame shes in tier 5.

Last edited:
You have molly?? How much do you want for her???

I think around 250 TBT c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Willow and Pate please?

Sure! Added you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*screams bc Molly and Zucker*

Molly has been forever (from the start) here! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have free space in my OYC town, Klaus recently moved out. I'd like to reserve Purrl. Shes so cute! Shame shes in tier 5.

Yup she's cute! Thank you for reserving her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

First in boxes today: Ed! Come adopt this blue horse with a side of blondie~

ka0cjl.jpg

Purrl in boxes, waiting for the reserver too pick her up.

Also, Julian moves in. Oww that gorgeous unicorn. Love him. I have him in my main town as well as Wolfgang. They are really awesome smug blue villagers~ Their houses are also beside each other near the lake.

And after almost 40 villagers have move in and out... Molly, my starter villager, is still here with me. Do you like Faction so much? ;3

I must keep an eye out for Kyle here. :u

*hyperventilates because he's anxious*

I will put you in my lurking list so that I can let you know if I have him then c:

Also, Purrl has been adopted~ Thank you!

You didn't have to, but thank you. :)

Been looking for him for a good three days now. Lurking in several threads already. ;~;

You didn't have to, but thank you. :)

Been looking for him for a good three days now. Lurking in several threads already. ;~;

Good luck! I hope you can find him soon!

BTW... Truffles in boxes now!

11icpqa.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Can I reserve Teddy? Been looking for him everywhere.

Thanks for reserving him!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh how fast could you get Teddy into boxes?

Ahhh, he has been reserved! I am so sorry. If someone reserved Teddy (or other villagers), it takes me around 1-3 days to get the villager in boxes. I will prioritized them and try to get them in boxes first.

Currently Julian is reserved. I will let you know if it doesn't work out. Thanks for the interest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marcie in boxes now! Free!

1q5t13.jpg

Currently Julian is reserved. I will let you know if it doesn't work out. Thanks for the interest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marcie in boxes now! Free!

1q5t13.jpg

Ah, okay, I'll wait then if anything happens. ^^
edit: saw he went to a loving home. i'm glad. thanks anyways!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back