• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Landscaping items

Fairytale

b l u s h
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
June Birthstone (Pearl)
3 Envelopes
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (244) +
hiya, i'm selling some landscape items:

- 9 saplings
- 7 cedar sapplings
- 11 holly shoots
- 11 sweet olive shoots
- 10 blue hydrangeas
- 10 pink hydrangeas
- 10 pink azaleas

- 13 black tullips
- 15 black roses

I only accept IGB or purple pansies
please offer a price, i'm terrible at it. (i do know the normal selling prices for stuff like this so i won't sell them for that cheap)

Last edited:
I want all twenty of your pink bushrs. How much? I bought some from another player for TBT but you want bells so idk how much

30k for the regular saplings and blue hydrangea bushes?

Sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want all twenty of your pink bushrs. How much? I bought some from another player for TBT but you want bells so idk how much

how about 5k per bush? so that would be 99k (100k actually but thats fine)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have your black tulips and sweet olive bushes?

50k IGBS?

I would like a little more for the hybrids, is 99k in total fair for you?

Do you have any starts/shoots(bushes) left?

Well, I currently have all the bushes left (some people did ask for them, but haven't replied yet)
The only ones that are available now are the holly shoots and 4 white azaleas

Can I have all your black flowers and blue starts? Not sure how much to offer, maybe 500,000?

Back