• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Laney's General Shoppe

LaneyLoo

lava lamps <3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5632-4717-4699
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hello, and welcome to my quaint shoppe! I accept both in-game bells AND TBT bells :>

9be36f264de80cc.jpg

I am currently selling many goods, such as, but not limited to:

- All golden tools

- All flower types/colors (including gold roses)

- All Amiibo-only items

- Most furniture/walling/flooring items

- Most clothing/head-wear/accessory items

I am also selling ALL villagers (besides Amiibo-exclusive villagers)

Please just reply with your request below and I will be sure to answer you speedily regarding details!

Much love! ~Laney

Last edited:
Hi do you have the lovely phone, Wii U console, and Nintendo 3DS XL/New Nintendo 3DS XL?

Hi! Can I please get two of the golden tool sets (If you have two. If not I'll just get one.) I would prefer to pay in IGB. How much would you say it is worth because I have no idea! Thanks!

Hello there! Thank you for checking out my shop. Yes, I have all of the items you listed above. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there! Thank you for checking out my shop. I am honestly not sure what the price would be for two sets either. I am not picky when it comes to prices and i’ll gladly take them for a discount price. What do you think your ranges would be?

hiya! could i please get some pink carnations and do you have any balloons?

I’m willing to accept a discount price. What is your price range?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes ofc! And I have all variations of balloons as well :)

I'm kinda new to this so I have no idea what those items are worth sorry ;---;

That’s alright! I’ll accept 2500 bells for the lovely phone, Wii U console, and the Nintendo 3DS XL. Is that an alright price for you?

No no, my apologies for the confusion. I'll take 2,500 bells total!

Yes ofc, and you can jsut use the ATM in my town to withdraw the bells. Can we do this tomorrow, if that's alright? I don't have my 3DS with me at the moment. :)

Hello, and thank you for checking out my shop! The price would depend on how many you would like, however, I am offering all of my goods at a discounted rate. :)

Hi! Do you have the cinnamoroll outfit set? I would take it and also a maid dress and a mermaid statue! Would 50k bells be fine with you?

Sorry about the wait, I've been quite busy! I am for sure available at around 5pm Eastern time tomorrow. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be sure to check, though I'm sure I do. :)

Back