certified baby
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5666-8745-3781
Feedback
100% (57) +
Howdy!! Recently I dug up a massive amount of these bad boys and I have absolutely no need for them. I know I could sell them and just get bells and be on my way, but I'd rather just give as many away as I can. I can also collect/look for certian gyroids you're in need of! I'm constantly finding more and more everyday so I won't be running out any time soon haha. If no one ends up wanting any I'll probably just sell them all and do a bell giveaway. Thanks! :lemon:

Last edited:
could i come over real quick? it hasn't rained in forever here lol i cant seem to find the ones i want

Still have plenty left!~

can ii come over, im missing only 3 and since ii have nothing bht flowers now ii dont get gyroids or fossils anymore lol

can ii come over, im missing only 3 and since ii have nothing bht flowers now ii dont get gyroids or fossils anymore lol

yes!! I have you added now and will open my gates :)

Plenty still left!! Gonna sell the leftovers by tonight so don’t miss out!! :)

hey, idk if you saw my vm so i'll put this here!
do you have any of the gargloid family available? forgot to check for em before sorry

Last edited:
hey, idk if you saw my vm so i'll put this here!
do you have any of the gargloid family available? forgot to check for em before sorry

I have two mini gargloids!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to do a bit more digging today so i’ll let you know if I find more.

okay, i'll be free any time now so just lemme know if you want me to go over/the other way round

are you still open. I don't like all the gyroids either but there are some i actually collect :)

are you still open. I don't like all the gyroids either but there are some i actually collect :)

im still giving them away yes! theres still a lot left so youre welcome to come look through and take all you want

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, i'll be free any time now so just lemme know if you want me to go over/the other way round

Ill look & see if I can find any more of the family youre looking for before you come get the mini! I wouldnt want you to waste a travel :3

Back