Giveaway ~!!LARGE GYROID GIVEAWAY!!(RE-OPENED)~

Hello there!It'd be wonderful if I could pay a visit and snatch some dancing weirdos when you're online♡

Hi! I am looking for some! I don't have a preference, I'll just take as many as you'll let me lolol! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is under my Name and Avatar on the left! :)

Hello there!It'd be wonderful if I could pay a visit and snatch some dancing weirdos when you're online♡

hi! Im collecting them all now and laying them out. Are you available to visit tonight? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I am looking for some! I don't have a preference, I'll just take as many as you'll let me lolol! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is under my Name and Avatar on the left! :)

hey!!! you can take as many as you'd like, its first come first serve! I'm not asking for anything but if you have any mushrooms or clovers/ starts of any kind its appreciated!!!

hey!!! you can take as many as you'd like, its first come first serve! I'm not asking for anything but if you have any mushrooms or clovers/ starts of any kind its appreciated!!!

hey i dont need any gyroids but what mushrooms are you looking for? i have quite a few i could give you some for free :)

Yes, I am available today! I also have 3 mushrooms I can give!! I just added you, and I'm ready whenever, just tell me when your gates are open :)

Yes, I am available today! I also have 3 mushrooms I can give!! I just added you, and I'm ready whenever, just tell me when your gates are open :)

Im grabbing the rest of whats left and then my gates will be open for you!~

Heading over now!!

im so sorry!! try coming through again~ I couldn't close my messageboard fast enough ^w^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gyroids cleared out! Will be restocking tonight and tomorrow- will post when I have more~

okay! i have
- 5 famous mushrooms
- 10 flat mushrooms
- 12 skinny mushrooms
- 15 round mushrooms

could you pick them up?

yes i can! Are you available tonight still? I should be until about 1am EST~ If not, i'm free all day tomorrow :lemon:

Back