• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Last call for Jingle's Jolly Jamboree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad discard button was moved/removed. This was painfully scary in one of the last contests.

Would someone please clarify the date and times to gift gifts??? Seems there are conflicting posts.

"Most of the events will be starting over the next couple of days and will end on or around December 23rd at 2:59am JT. See each individual event thread for more information on it's duration. We aim to send out all snowflakes by December 24th at 2:59am JT, and you'll have until December 25th at 2:59am JT to gift items to your friends before they open. Once they open they can no longer be gifted, so be careful!"

And then there is this:

"Finally, it is very important that all purchased holidays gifts are gifted prior to the opening at approximately December 24th 2:59AM Jingle Time. After they have been revealed and opened, gifting on the holiday gifts will be disabled and any items un-gifted will essentially become useless. DO NOT FORGET!

It's the 25th! :)

Just want to say thank you for this event, it was super fun! The part i liked the most is how almost everything was achieve-able, even if you didnt devote hours or had no talent whatsoever. As long as you didnt mind embarassing yourself by sharing your creations, you could participate! I had blast.

Yes, thank you everyone :) it was a really fun event, I agree with skyfall, it definitely felt like everyone could get involved in this even if you don't have traditional talents!

how long do we have to cash out our extra snowflakes for lights? can we do that tomorrow or even after that? or will jingle's shop basically shut down tonight for good?

I enjoyed this event so much (It is my fav holiday), so all the staff's time and efforts to put this together is greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

I couldn't agree more who said this was fun. I thought it was a fun event as well. Can't wait for the Easter egg hunt next year if there's gonna be one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did anyone realize there's snowflakes falling? First time TBT did this.

anyone else notice the little snowflakes occasionally falling down? so cute!

Perfect timing for presents for me, they open at 11:59PM since I'm PST XD

Thank you guys, as in the staff, for making such an enjoyable, pleasant and fun event!

Excited to see the presents yay, got up a little earlier so I can check them out! :blush:

Lol I cannot see what these floating things are. I'm assuming they're snowflakes, but in my browser they're empty squares floating down.

Also, CUTE GIFTS!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I see them now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back