• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

last person to post wins

nah
tumblr_inline_nbstz28AWy1snulow.gif

ayyy limao :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

this should be our lemon song(look at the lyrics lel) tbh

Does any one know how the lemon thing started ? Because a lemon war is quite weird , there should be an event that made people start talking about this . I suppose Moko knows lol . He's literally on any thread on TBT .

Does any one know how the lemon thing started ? Because a lemon war is quite weird , there should be an event that made people start talking about this . I suppose Moko knows lol . He's literally on any thread on TBT .

Yeah, it's an inside joke here... mainly between me and Dae Min and then it evolved into this thread to a more full-scale "war" between lemons and limes and I did some stupid lemon doodles (you can find some if you browse my posts lol) for the sake of it haha.

The origins is the "lemon party" meme (don't go to the site lololol) and we mocked that thing and made our own discussion about.. better kinds of lemons.

Back