• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

last person to post wins

Now this is the story about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute to just sit right there, and tell you the story of how I became prince of a town called Bel-air
IINNNNNN west philidelphia born and raised on a playground I spent most of my days, chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared and said "you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I was going type the whole thing but I'm getting tired of flipping to the lyric tab

Bet you do now! I win! Mwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!

Last edited:
curfull childrn das a lot of sodium.jpg
I was tempted not to reply with this but I wasted my time poorly drawing my character's hat and hair onto it I might as well

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

what am I doing with my life?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHifyouseethiswhatareyoudoingwithyourlikeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Back