• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Lazy weekend

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Lazy in Salem, anyway. RL is another story. ;)

Goldie got herself moved in, but she must have decided she needs some new stuff, because she spent the day hanging out on Main Street. I didn't get a peek at her house until this morning. It kind of reminds me of Lolly's, with the modern wood stuff. Vic asked me if I had met her yet. He seemed surprised to find that "she isn't boring", but expressed approval at her inclusion to the town. As if I'd invite someone unsuitable!

Beardo looks to be reaching out to Dizzy. I was asked to bring the little elephant back to his house. Dizzy was worried that he had done something wrong, but it turned out that Beardo wanted to give him a present. Seems he remembered that Dizzy had wanted a sunset tee, so when he saw it, he bought it. Dizzy said he didn't remember anymore, but thanks. Not the most tactful, but lazy villagers aren't, are they? I don't think he meant any harm. Beardo was a bit sad that he didn't stay longer, though. I know he isn't a favorite among most people, but I do love that blue bear.

Kitt popped in for an unannounced visit. She didn't stay long, but it's always nice to see her. As I saw her out, Midge asked me to come over. I visited with her for a bit, then bought the citrus tee she had in her room. She told me later that she wanted to replace her lovely lamp, but everything is perfect, so I ignored it.

Copper was in the campground, but there wasn't anything I really wanted from his camper. I did get an outdoor swing from Harvey. Too bad it can't be used outside. It would be perfect in my back yard.

I'm still landscaping, one tree and two bushes at a time. None of the bushes are in bloom right now, so I can't remember what is planted where! I think I'll have to do some swapping out later on. At least I can get things placed and paths established.

There was a meteor shower last night. Wishy sent me an Arc de Triomphe. Yay!

Dizzy said he heard that others were calling me "lamb", and could he switch to that from "pop star". Since I can never say no to Dizzy, I agreed. Most of the village calls me that, except Beardo, who sticks with "mon amie" and Midge, who calls me "sweetheart".

Nothing is planned for today. Joan is selling turnips for 110 each, so I passed. I'm hoping that Nook will have the white wood exterior, because I think I want to switch to that. And a white door. Now that my villagers are set (I can't see wanting to move anyone out), I may start creating secondary characters, too. I might keep their houses small, though, more like cottages. We'll see.

Back