• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Leaf's Gallery

woaaah those illustrations are really cool. I like the Soldier one a lot!

Thank you!!~

~~~

Done with Luckypinch's order~

viYAMC4.png

Those illustrations look like they could be official TF2 prints. I just showed my brother (who's a big TF2 gamer), and he thought they were rad :)

This legit made me simile :) 50 TBT correct? Thank you so much leaf.

Yerp~ Nice and simple design so it'd be 50 tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those illustrations look like they could be official TF2 prints. I just showed my brother (who's a big TF2 gamer), and he thought they were rad :)

Hehe thank you!~ //w\

When you have slots open then please make me one.

I think your signatures are amazing.

Aww, luckypinch's sig is adorable. You're probably not taking requests anymore when you're done, but if you were feeling up to it, I have another sig in mind. :3 A penguin or corgi themed one. XD

I would reopen but it's just too time consuming. I liked opening up slots randomly but to avoid confusion as to whether I'm taking requests or not I decided to just shut it down altogether~

I would reopen but it's just too time consuming. I liked opening up slots randomly but to avoid confusion as to whether I'm taking requests or not I decided to just shut it down altogether~

so sad </3 this forum wasn't ready for your awesome signatures haha cx Will you still be updating your gallery? I like seeing your other work too.

you're back at 5 stars whoop

That's saddening to hear, but it's understandable. :3 I'm glad I was able to get at least one piece from you. Hopefully, you'll still post some of your own work in the future, as it'd be nice to see. :)

so sad </3 this forum wasn't ready for your awesome signatures haha cx Will you still be updating your gallery? I like seeing your other work too.

you're back at 5 stars whoop

Yes~~~ 5 stars GET! >W< And yeah, I'll update semi-regularly if I make anything interesting :>. (btw Zane I still owe you for the signature so hit me up!)

That's saddening to hear, but it's understandable. :3 I'm glad I was able to get at least one piece from you. Hopefully, you'll still post some of your own work in the future, as it'd be nice to see. :)

^_^~ Like I said, I'll update whenever I make anything interesting.

Aw, that is disappointing. If only I had noticed your signatures earlier on.

Just let me know if you ever decide to make signatures again.

Finished dragonair's order~ This is the Amethyst themed signature. I'll work on the moon one later today or during the week when I have some time.

4LzLlI3.png

Finished dragonair's order~ This is the Amethyst themed signature. I'll work on the moon one later today or during the week when I have some time.

4LzLlI3.png
aaaahhH ty I love it!! how much TBT would that be?

Also completed Azukitan's order~

Idk, I decided to go for a different approach to your signature and I hope you like it!~ If you want me to change anything just lemme know

EQdDppu.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll transfer 250 for both of them (if that's alright)!

//w\ thx for the tip! And, yeah sure if you feel comfortable paying that amount, it's all good~

Also completed Azukitan's order~

Idk, I decided to go for a different approach to your signature and I hope you like it!~ If you want me to change anything just lemme know

EQdDppu.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

//w\ thx for the tip! And, yeah sure if you feel comfortable paying that amount, it's all good~

H'omigosh, that is so adorable! Cutest thing I've seen all day :'D You did an excellent job! Thank you so much! <333

@dragonair~ Hope you like it!

8tsy1kN.png

p4umqhy.png

Made two versions since I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I thought I'd let you choose. Although in the end I think I like the second one better. :>

Oh these are really nice! I'll up vote (if thats what you call it LOL) it!!! :D don't worry, they all look great and don't deserve a down vote :D

awwww, bummer. I haven't checked back from a sig. But I understand Illustrator is pretty time consuming and IRL is more important lol.

I'll still be checking when you update with new work, I love looking at them. Good luck on your endeavors in RL, and I hope you had and awesome birthday!

Back