• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Leaf's Gallery

Are you taking in requests for drawings for the next round now? :) just curious

if yes: can you do one that says Stina, in mulberry/gold colors. With some flowers or four leaf clovers.

If not: then ignore lol!!

Last edited:
Are you taking in requests for drawings for the next round now? :) just curious

if yes: can you do one that says Stina, in mulberry/gold colors. With some flowers or four leaf clovers.

If not: then ignore lol!!

I'm saving all the requests I get now and every once in a while I'll draw one or two numbers at random and make those. But, I'll add you to the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also update on Shirohibiki's order~ I haven't had a chance to start on it, got busy with work so yeaaaah. Hopefully I'll have some downtime next weekend.

If we are put on the list, would you want us to pay for it? I see Free Requests but I also saw that a couple people payed for their request.

I'm saving all the requests I get now and every once in a while I'll draw one or two numbers at random and make those. But, I'll add you to the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also update on Shirohibiki's order~ I haven't had a chance to start on it, got busy with work so yeaaaah. Hopefully I'll have some downtime next weekend.

oh please cutie, take as long as you need ;v; <3 there is no rush on my end~! and thank you so so so so much!!! im so honored ahhhh

Aww this look really nice! Too bad the list is full ;3; I'll subscribe to this thread and wait till you're more free~
Great work!

Aww this look really nice! Too bad the list is full ;3; I'll subscribe to this thread and wait till you're more free~
Great work!

Oh actually there's currently no limit on the list. I'll make sure and add a few empty spots so that others don't get confused about that. ^_^ Feel free to request.

Hi Major Leaf! :). I would love to be added to the list. Just "Skyfall", and whatever you think is pretty, although i am partial to pinks and purples... And flowers! :). You are doing a great job, i am starting to see your sigs everywhere, and its always so pretty. ;)

Oh actually there's currently no limit on the list. I'll make sure and add a few empty spots so that others don't get confused about that. ^_^ Feel free to request.

Oh my, 20 slots! You're too kind ;_; then I hope my request isn't too hard: The text is Aya and it's themed after Kabuki or Kiki with their color scheme, whichever is easier for you! I'd prefer Kabuki but his red marks might be hard and if so, Kiki is fine! I'm not sure about everything else so I'll leave it up to you.

Thank you ❤❤❤

Can I get "elia" (I'd like the 'e' to be lowercase, but I'm not sure if that'd look good so capital or lowercase, whichever looks better >< ) with pastel pink/purple with a tiara above the text if possible? ♥♥

can i make an edit to my request? i just want it to be gradient/ombre mulberry and gold tones, very fallish :D

Hello bae, can I get the one and only Mercedes in a Haunter theme //hides

Hi! Can I please have "Iwatobi" in light blue? Sort of like a blue that reminds you of the beach if that makes sense owo
I'd like [ this ] incorporated into one of the letters.
And I'd like "Mayor Kayla" under the larger text, like you have in [ this ].
Thank you so much <3

Hey Mayor Leaf, did you see my request?
I'm not sure if you saw, but Mayor Leaf isn't going to go through requests like you would normally. They're going to put all our names in a generator and that will decide whose request they'll work on :)

I'm not sure if you saw, but Mayor Leaf isn't going to go through requests like you would normally. They're going to put all our names in a generator and that will decide whose request they'll work on :)

Oh I understand that. Does that apply just having our name put down on the list? If that's the case, then don't mind me!

Back