• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

League of Legends

Vel'koz is bad, they say.

He's not meta, don't pick him, they say.

Ezreal is too mobile, you'll lose the matchup, they say.

why did they group so much knowing you were a velkoz lol

it's like grouping when you have a yasuo and wukong in the enemy team

K got my account permabanned for using third party when I was using custom skins WICH RIOT SAID THEY WERE LEGAL (OR NOT AT ALL BUT THEY DIDNT CARE TOO MUCH)

K riot K

Been playing a lot of Pantheon jungle recently. He doesn't have a particularly good early clear, but his ganks are absolutely amazing.

Also picked up Amumu - super fun to play.

Last edited:
just did my first PvP match after playing Co=op Vs Ai until I was comfortable. I lost but I did the best on my team with a 21/10/2 KDA.

just did my first PvP match after playing Co=op Vs Ai until I was comfortable. I lost but I did the best on my team with a 21/10/2 KDA.

Your self control is admirable. I hated playing vs bots and skipped straight to PVP. Probably explains why I'm so bad lmao

Also, thoughts on Kled, everyone?

whats kled?

and ugh i hate playing with my cousins friends. they're a bunch of *******s who talk like *******s the whole game .-. they use kappa in every sentence and literally every mistake i make they have to make comments about it

why does kled look like a baby rengar ?? idk it seems like kled would be a fun champ and i guess the looks are ok but why

Garen really reminds me of Arthur from Fire Emblem: Fates for some reason. so much so that it inspired me to birth this monstrosity.
Garenarthur.jpg

ok lol, i was invited to alpha client and it was pretty cool but when i queued for a blind game, i didnt see any champs in champ select and got a 4 minute low priority queue :')

congratz! I got level 7 on her about 2 months ago, after that I had been trying out new supports
I'm close to level 7 Leona but I want to try someone new, just don't know who ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sidenote to everyone; how does ranked work? I feel like I've only ever played a couple of them and played one for fun the other day and went from unranked to silver. How come I didn't get place in a bronze tier? Did it glitch? (my first time playing ranked ever fdsjnfkjdsdfs)

Last edited:
congratz! I got level 7 on her about 2 months ago, after that I had been trying out new supports
I'm close to level 7 Leona but I want to try someone new, just don't know who ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sidenote to everyone; how does ranked work? I feel like I've only ever played a couple of them and played one for fun the other day and went from unranked to silver. How come I didn't get place in a bronze tier? Did it glitch? (my first time playing ranked ever fdsjnfkjdsdfs)

same but w more saltiness

Back