leaked screen shot from new Michael Bay film

Status
Not open for further replies.
OmegaMan said:
David said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Comp10000214.jpg
</div>

Looks pretty cool. thoughts?
This rumor is true, I live in Wisconsin, and I know that in Milwaukee WI, Michael Bay is shooting the new scenes of transformers 3 with Shia LaBeouf, This is true, so I just wanted everyone to know this, if you disagree, ago ahead... but I know I'm right. Also, there is a new blonde girl as the guys girlfriend, since Megan Fox quit, you can all thank me now. :)
You do know that that's not an actual screenshot, right?

Bacon Boy said:
OmegaMan said:
David said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Comp10000214.jpg
</div>

Looks pretty cool. thoughts?
This rumor is true, I live in Wisconsin, and I know that in Milwaukee WI, Michael Bay is shooting the new scenes of transformers 3 with Shia LaBeouf, This is true, so I just wanted everyone to know this, if you disagree, ago ahead... but I know I'm right. Also, there is a new blonde girl as the guys girlfriend, since Megan Fox quit, you can all thank me now. :)
You do know that that's not an actual screenshot, right?
Eh yes, Just wanted to let you know about it though.

I remember that scene in a film called The Bloated Cow of Orland.

I loved how many were taking this seriously :p

"But it is just an explosion in a field!"

No duh, Micheal Bay :p

Heh.

So, uh, how many people were being serious now?

They are making a 3rd movie and I know this because they were shooting here in NY and an accident happened where Bumblebee in car form crashed into a ambulance on duty. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back