Least favorite game?

i got haunted mansion for gc as a gift...possibly worse than et for atari (never played it, but we all know about it). it's fun, until the title screen loads, then it just gets worse as you go on.

EL_BARTO_182 said:
Hey guys! I'm new here! I would have to say that my least favorite game is Spyro Enter the Dragonfly. I just didn't enjoy that game at all.
I agree

DarthGohan1 said:
MR.JUJU said:
non of mine r really bad butt if i had to decide it would have to be turok evolution
i had a turok game for n64, it was pretty bad.
same with mi friend so we just watched the funny saring seen..... when the little lizard had those HUGE guns..... hehehhe

:p

MR.JUJU said:
DarthGohan1 said:
MR.JUJU said:
non of mine r really bad butt if i had to decide it would have to be turok evolution
i had a turok game for n64, it was pretty bad.
same with mi friend so we just watched the funny saring seen..... when the little lizard had those HUGE guns..... hehehhe

:p
oh that reminds me of something, when i was like 8 i reted that game
:rofl: me nor my mom noticed it was rated M
:rofl: when i started playing it i was like oh my gosh! then i turned it off :lol:

Sonic Adventure DX. Whoever though "Let's keep the same graphics quality and and audio quality" should be shot. And Chao were so much better in Battle anyway.

The worst game for me ever was Super Man 64 but right now id say snk vs.capcom eo it suked they are only good on arcade machines.

Back