• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Leif's Little Helper (◕‿◕✿) |Mini Shop|-✿Closed!

which ones the oak sapling, the one which looks like a christmas tree? because I need those ones if thats the one you have?:eek:

i'll take the rest of your oaks
i believe 18 at 3k a piece comes to 54k
Sure ^^ if you're still on I can add you right now? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

which ones the oak sapling, the one which looks like a christmas tree? because I need those ones if thats the one you have?:eek:
I'm sorry those are cedar saplings and I'm currently out of stock on those. :c

you seems to run out of bush starts so easy, maybe you should limit how many a person can buys a day

Last edited:
you seems to run out of bush starts so easy, maybe you should limit how many a person can buys a day
I'll take this into account, I wasn't expecting to sell out so fast! Once I restock I'll make an item limit per purchase. :)

tumblr_inline_mpkw9oxzU41qz4rgp.gifRestocked!tumblr_inline_mpkw9oxzU41qz4rgp.gif

Yeah, I just went to check and saw it ^-^ terribly sorry!
Could I get 6 pink azalea and 8 white azalea please?
Yeah sure! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much ! * U *
i need to make another trade really quick, but I'll be ready right after !
Hi! Uhm yeah I need to give orders to other people so Imma do those first, your order is safe though and you'll recieve the items you asked for ^^

May I place an order for the following?
I can pick up tomorrow around this time - would that be ok with you?

Oak x4
Cedar x4
White Azalea x4
Sweet Olive x3

Thanks!! ^^

Back