• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let the tripping begin...

VividVero

ღM a g i c a l G i r lღ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Red Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
Ive been tripping all day and after changing my eye color twice and hair color and changing out of all my old clothes I still am, how can I stop this madness?

i just tripped right now.. it made me jump irl because i wasnt expecting it haha
i think you get unlucky days? idk?

i just tripped right now.. it made me jump irl because i wasnt expecting it haha
i think you get unlucky days? idk?

I wasnt sure of that either so then if it were a unlucky day does that mean I can put on all my old clothes?

If you have Katrina in your town, she can tell you your lucky item. You can also find out your lucky item of the day if you have the lovely phone. Otherwise... you're down to trial and error. If you can't figure it out, I've also noticed that if you only walk, you don't trip.

You're just having a bad physical luck day. There's different kinds of luck you can get per day (item, physical, friendship/relationship, money), and you can either be having a good day or a bad day. If you use a Lovely Phone or see Katrina, you can find out your lucky item for the day to help the tripping. Sometimes it'll be a specific item or a more general category, like official-themed pants. The bad luck will be gone tomorrow, though. Until then, watch out for bees (they're faster on bad physical luck days), jellyfish (ditto on them), and walk to avoid tripping (don't carry any balloons or coffee if you do run!).

Last edited:
If you have Katrina in your town, she can tell you your lucky item. You can also find out your lucky item of the day if you have the lovely phone. Otherwise... you're down to trial and error. If you can't figure it out, I've also noticed that if you only walk, you don't trip.

The lovely phone said my lucky item is a cap... Does that mean any type of hat? And oh my god I love your sig!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're just having a bad physical luck day. There's different kinds of luck you can get per day (item, physical, friendship/relationship, money), and you can either be having a good day or a bad day. If you use a Lovely Phone or see Katrina, you can find out your lucky item for the day to help the tripping. Sometimes it'll be a specific item or a more general category, like official-themed pants. The bad luck will be gone tomorrow, though. Until then, watch out for bees (they're faster on bad physical luck days), jellyfish (ditto on them), and walk to avoid tripping (don't carry any balloons or coffee if you do run!).

Thanks for the advice! I didnt know some of those things like the jelly part o3o, imma just skip to the next day probs. Its getting annoying and I dont like the hair color I got recently too much.

That means any hat that is a cap and you should be fine.

Ohhhh now I know XD I ended up skipping the day. The only good that came out of this situation is I now got Goldie movin in due to her being in my campsite. Hopefully I can earn a dreamie from her or get some bells from a auction. Thanks you to everyone who has helped me!!

I always try out my lucky item, but I end up falling anyway if I'm having one of those bad luck days -.-

I rarely run (hold B) in this game, so it's almost the same for me whether i have a bad luck / great luck for the day.
Yup, you'll not trip if you don't run (hold B) at all.

Last edited:
I'm currently on my second day of bad luck in a row. On the plus side, Redd is in town... with a painting that I already have.

Back