• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Let's see what this is about...

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
Not really sure what Im supposed to write here, but I suppose I could jot down a few of my thoughts :)

Everyone here is really friendly and nice as I had expected! I'm still getting the hang of how things are done around here, I still don't know why collectibles are important, but being here for only a few days, I think im doin pretty good.

I opened up a IGB/BTB shop, and so far I got a few customers, so that was great. Since then I updated it to and IGB/BTB and Pokemon breeding shop, and I have high hopes for it ^^

That's about all that's happened - Oh yeah, since I joined I was able to get all my dreamies in less than a couple of days, and im super excited about that! I bought a bunch of flowers, clovers and bush starts, but I'm waiting for a few more villagers to move in/out so I can get started on my decorating :cool:

I have big dreams for Shiroba, I hope I can make it as beautiful as I see it to be!

Back