Trading LF: Celeste, Andromedia Potion, historic Night Sky Sceneries, ... - S/T Butterfly Wand, Snowflake Wand, Pinky, Potions, Hybrids, Balloons, Eggs, ...

Hey! I’m interested in the Sakura egg, but only have the tbt in my sidebar. Would you be interested in a 9 CC item from the shop for it?

Edit: alternatively, I can send you what I have to hold it if you would be willing to until I can buy it?

Hey! I’m interested in the Sakura egg, but only have the tbt in my sidebar. Would you be interested in a 9 CC item from the shop for it?

Edit: alternatively, I can send you what I have to hold it if you would be willing to until I can buy it?
Hi! So sorry, I'm looking for tbt only at the moment as I'm trying to get enough to buy a collectible I've been looking for. And I'm not sure how long the collectible will be available for either..

Hi! So sorry, I'm looking for tbt only at the moment as I'm trying to get enough to buy a collectible I've been looking for. And I'm not sure how long the collectible will be available for either..
No worries! Totally understand 😊

heya! i was lookin at the collectible tier list and the blue crescent moon typically goes for 200-600, if somewhere around that range is fine? just thought i'd ask!

I'll buy your spring sakura! 🫶
Thank you! :) Which one of these dates would you like: Apr 21 at 9.55pm, Apr 20 at 11.02pm, Apr 14 at 12.00am or Apr 9 at 11.30am. These are all in CET.

heya! i was lookin at the collectible tier list and the blue crescent moon typically goes for 200-600, if somewhere around that range is fine? just thought i'd ask!
Hi! Oh sorry about that, I based the price on the last sale. I'll have another look at the past few sales tonight, it's one of the collectibles I'm least wanting to let go of so I need to think about it :)

Thank you! :) Which one of these dates would you like: Apr 21 at 9.55pm, Apr 20 at 11.02pm, Apr 14 at 12.00am or Apr 9 at 11.30am. These are all in CET.
Sorry for the late reply! I'll take your earliest one (Apr 9) if that's okay c: Thank you sm!!

Hi! Oh sorry about that, I based the price on the last sale. I'll have another look at the past few sales tonight, it's one of the collectibles I'm least wanting to let go of so I need to think about it
Would you be willing to accept 700?

Hello! Can I maybe date trade my puppy plush from 19 dec 2020 with yours from 21 dec 2020? :)
And buy your Christmas bell from 21 dec 2020 with it? I don't know how much to offer for that

Sorry for the late reply! I'll take your earliest one (Apr 9) if that's okay c: Thank you sm!!
Sent! Thanks again 💜

Would you be willing to accept 700?
Yes, that'd be fine! Thank you :)

Hello! Can I maybe date trade my puppy plush from 19 dec 2020 with yours from 21 dec 2020? :)
And buy your Christmas bell from 21 dec 2020 with it? I don't know how much to offer for that
Sure, feel free to send yours over and I'll send you the Dec 21 puppy!
I'm not sure either - how about 5tbt for the bell?

Sent! Thanks again 💜

Yes, that'd be fine! Thank you :)

Sure, feel free to send yours over and I'll send you the Dec 21 puppy!
I'm not sure either - how about 5tbt for the bell?
Sure! Ill be sending the tbt and the puppy :)

Back