Trading LF: Celeste, Andromedia Potion, historic Night Sky Sceneries, ... - S/T Sautéed Mushrooms, Butterfly Wand & much more!

Can I get the purple hyacinth? I have enough TBT for one in my ABD
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Looking at the few past sales and the one I see on sale now, I think 800tbt would be fair? Let me know if you're still interested!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Looking at the few past sales and the one I see on sale now, I think 800tbt would be fair? Let me know if you're still interested!
Ohh that's too expensive for me ;-; I prefer like 100-200 for hybrid flowers I'm sorry, but how do u feel about that?

Hey, Nougat! I have the following items:
Andromeda Potion - Aug 20, 2023 at 2:06 AM EST
Shooting Star Plush - Aug 20, 2023 at 2:11 AM EST
Historic Night Sky Scenery - Sep 15, 2020 at 6:06 PM EST

would you be willing to trade for the Butterfly Wand? no worries if not, I'd be willing to sell for TBT as well (not sure about the historic scenery pricing though, since I haven't seen any sold)

Hey, Nougat! I have the following items:
Andromeda Potion - Aug 20, 2023 at 2:06 AM EST
Shooting Star Plush - Aug 20, 2023 at 2:11 AM EST
Historic Night Sky Scenery - Sep 15, 2020 at 6:06 PM EST

would you be willing to trade for the Butterfly Wand? no worries if not, I'd be willing to sell for TBT as well (not sure about the historic scenery pricing though, since I haven't seen any sold)
Hi Aerith! 💜 Thanks so much for the offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass... I don't have enough tbt for the potion or plush (it's all in my sidebar) and I'd like to hold onto the wand in my quest for Celeste. Thanks again though 🥰

Back