Shop LF: Celeste, Aurora Sky, historic Night Skies & more ✨ Selling/Trading: Butterfly Wand, Balloons, Potions, Frags, Shell & more (updated: 12 Oct)

Hi. I know you’re only looking for an unbought yellow crescent to DT with, but I’m curious what the date stamp says as far as to the minute on your yellow crescent. >>;

Hi. I know you’re only looking for an unbought yellow crescent to DT with, but I’m curious what the date stamp says as far as to the minute on your yellow crescent. >>;
I've made it visible so you can see the time in your timezone! :)

If you’re still looking, I could buy you a Yellow Moon for 150 TBT.

Hi Nougat! I have a yellow rocket pop that I’m not gonna use much. I can sell it to you (or trade it for an apple if you happen to have one hehe)

Hi Nougat! I have a yellow rocket pop that I’m not gonna use much. I can sell it to you (or trade it for an apple if you happen to have one hehe)
Hi! I don't have an apple sadly. How much are you looking for, for the rocket pop?

Hi! I don't have an apple sadly. How much are you looking for, for the rocket pop?
That’s alright! I would like 250-300 tbt for it - does that sound alright to you?

That’s alright! I would like 250-300 tbt for it - does that sound alright to you?
Hi! So sorry for the late reply. Do you still have this one? If so, I'd still love to buy it. Thank you!

Back