Buying LF: Cherry Blossom DIYs (Balloons no longer appear for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Pyro Freak

#animalcrossingproblems
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (160) +
So I recently hit the 300 milestone for "It's Raining Treasure!" Which is awesome, but now due to a bug in the game, Balloon presents will no longer spawn. Which means I'm locked out of getting Balloon-exclusive DIYs until this is patched.

Even worse? As we all know, the bunny day and cherry blossom diys have limited timetables and how do you get a good chunk of their DIYs? BALLOONS. This really SUCKS because I was so excited to hunt the cherry blossom DIYs and now I'm at a huge disadvantage. The worst case scenario being I'm COMPLETELY locked oit of accessing anymore.

Anyway to my point...Would anyone be kind enough to send their duplicate Cherry Blossom DIYs my way? I don't have much to offer aside from a couple Bamboo DIYs, some duplicate fossils, star fragments, and some gold nuggets (Trying to pay off my loan today ingame so my bells are compromised), but It'd mean a lot to me if anyone could help me out here. I REALLY want the Cherry blossom items in the worst way and it's so unfair that I'm potentially locked out of getting more due to the bug.

Thank you so much for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back