Invader
Goomba
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Pinky
Feedback
100% (648) +
Hey hey! I jumped the gun and bought inky too early not anticipating that I would end up getting a staff fav. I would like to do any of the following to make a fun lineup.

DT for unpurchased inky (mine is dated 8/31/24 @8:40 AM CST) or one dated after 9/4 at 8:22 pm CST

OR

I am looking for a green frag dated before 8/31/24 @8:40 AM CST

THIS is my goal!!!

IMG_8761.jpeg

Last edited:
yo DaCoSim! I actually bought my green and blue fragments too early - I didn't anticipate having enough currency for an imposter wand. They won't fit your dates (they're September 2024), but I could trade them to you + some TBT for the trouble in exchange for your unpurchased ones (I'd need green bought first, then blue).

no worries if you'd rather not go through the trouble of DTing them, just thought I'd shoot my shot! ⭐

Hi, I have an August 26th blue frag if date suits? 💜

Edit: dates don’t matter to me so happy for Aerith to get new frag and I can take an older one if it helps 💜

Last edited:
yo DaCoSim! I actually bought my green and blue fragments too early - I didn't anticipate having enough currency for an imposter wand. They won't fit your dates (they're September 2024), but I could trade them to you + some TBT for the trouble in exchange for your unpurchased ones (I'd need green bought first, then blue).

no worries if you'd rather not go through the trouble of DTing them, just thought I'd shoot my shot! ⭐
Hold! Maybe we can do a 3 way trade lol. I can get a blue frag and send it to you. You send your blue frag to @Roxxy and she can send me her blue frag. lol. Most likely I can do the green as well. Let me just check what I’m trying to do. lol
Post automatically merged:

So I am pretty much down to do this trade with both of you guys. I am hoping against ALL HOPE that I can get a date swap for my inky.

Last edited:
omg, you've saved my line-up DaCo 🤗💕 and you as well, Roxxy! 🥰 Thank you for your kindness!

If you could purchase the green frag first, I'd appreciate that immensely.

I know it will take a while cause tickets haven't been distributed. I'm gonna send you my green frag and Roxxy my blue one now tho!

omg, you've saved my line-up DaCo 🤗💕 and you as well, Roxxy! 🥰 Thank you for your kindness!

If you could purchase the green frag first, I'd appreciate that immensely.

I know it will take a while cause tickets haven't been distributed. I'm gonna send you my green frag and Roxxy my blue one now tho!
Yvw and thank u! I’ll go ahead and send the green one to you now and then once they distribute the rest of the tickets I’ll send the blue!
Post automatically merged:

@Roxxy omg sweetest message EVER 🥹

Last edited:
Back