Yellow Rose
Blue Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Rainbow Candy
Feedback
100% (99) +
I've gotten all the posters and I have plenty of hybrid flowers, so I'm closing this thread! Thank you to everyone who's helped me get my dream items. :D

I can trade any hybrids I don't need for them:
- Pink roses x12
- Pink tulips x19
- Green mums x3
- Pink hyacinths x4
- Orange tulips x4

I can offer TBT and various AC:NH items, including IGB and NMTs. I don't keep inventory of my stuff, so feel free to ask what I have and I'll check. Thanks for looking!

Current queue
Nothing ATM!

Last edited:
I can give you extra hybrids I got. My beaches are covered, and I'm redoing allot of stuff on my isle.

I'll only need 1 of each to make more, so I can give lots.

Hi again, lol. I can give you 15 blue hyacinths! I can trade them for 4 gold roses.

Are you looking for the purple hyacinth wreath DIY or just the wreath? If you're looking for the wreath, I have one you can get.

No need to pay me, as usual. Let me know if you're interested!

I can give you extra hybrids I got. My beaches are covered, and I'm redoing allot of stuff on my isle.

I'll only need 1 of each to make more, so I can give lots.
Awesome! Feel free to give me however much you want. What would you like in return?

Hi again, lol. I can give you 15 blue hyacinths! I can trade them for 4 gold roses.

Are you looking for the purple hyacinth wreath DIY or just the wreath? If you're looking for the wreath, I have one you can get.

No need to pay me, as usual. Let me know if you're interested!
Yeah, I'm interested! I can trade the gold roses, I don't really use them. c:

Give me an hour (max) since I have some stuff to do, but I shouldn't be gone for terribly long. I'll send you both the code when I'm ready!

I started playing AC:NH again, and I'm looking for some items I need!

POSTERS
I'm on a mission to collect every in-game poster - I'm only missing 35!
Alice
Alli
Annalise
Bangle
Benjamin
Butch
Clay
Cole
Doc
Elise
Elmer
Gloria
Grizzly
Kitt
Knox
Leonardo
Maelle
Mallary
Mathilda
Naomi
Pave
Peaches
Peewee
Peggy
Penelope
Puck
Queenie
Quillson
Rowan
Samson
Tex
Timbra
Truffles
Yuka
Zell

Additionally, I have some spare posters, in case anyone wants to do 1:1 trades. Here's what I have:
*Apollo
*Coco
*Fang
*Jack
*Ken
*Portia
*Pudge
*Sherb (x8)
*Tad
*Wolfgang

HYBRIDS
I'm redoing my island, and I'm going to need lots of hybrids! Particularly black, purple, and blue ones.

Black flowers: Cosmos, roses, lilies, tulips
Blue flowers: Windflowers, pansies, hyacinths
Purple windflowers: Windflowers, pansies, hyacinths, roses, tulips, mums

I can trade any hybrids I don't need for them:
- Pink roses x12
- Pink tulips x26
- Green mums x12
- Pink hyacinths x12
- Gold roses x4

MISC.
Any items that aren't posters or hybrids go here. I'm looking for:

- Ancient sashed robe (purple)
- Cool chair x4 (black)
- Cool dining table (black)

I can offer TBT and various AC:NH items, including bells and NMTs. I don't keep inventory of my stuff, so feel free to ask what I have and I'll check. Thanks for looking!
So I have hella black rose plants. How many did you want? You trading the plants or just flowers? Cuz I'm looking to plant green mums, pink tulips, pink hyacinths and gold roses among others.

So I have hella black rose plants. How many did you want? You trading the plants or just flowers? Cuz I'm looking to plant green mums, pink tulips, pink hyacinths and gold roses among others.
I have the plants! I don't have a definitive number in mind so feel free to trade however many roses you want. How many of each hybrids are you looking for?

Last edited:
Finally ordered the posters, sorry it’s taken me a million years. I have these:
Leonardo
Mathilda
Peggy
Pave
Coming tomorrow for you

I have the plants! I don't have a definitive number in mind so feel free to trade however many roses you want. How many of each hybrids are you looking for?
Eventually I'm trying to plant 10 of each color/type of flower. To that end, I would need:

9 Pink hyacinths
9 Pink tulips
10 green mums
10 gold roses (although you only have 4)

Are you going to trade the gold roses 1:1 also?

Need other hybrids too but going off of what you listed.

Eventually I'm trying to plant 10 of each color/type of flower. To that end, I would need:

9 Pink hyacinths
9 Pink tulips
10 green mums
10 gold roses (although you only have 4)

Are you going to trade the gold roses 1:1 also?

Need other hybrids too but going off of what you listed.
That works for me! I would give you more gold roses if I could, but I can give you a golden watering can instead. (And yes, the roses are 1:1.)

I just woke up, so give me a bit of time (half an hour) to wake up and eat. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready. 😁

i have 2 purple windflowers and 8 purple hyacinths i can trade for igb

i also have loooots of blue windflowers, do you know how many you'd need? they're my native flower and they overgrew like mad while i didn't play for a couple years lol.

i have 2 purple windflowers and 8 purple hyacinths i can trade for igb

i also have loooots of blue windflowers, do you know how many you'd need? they're my native flower and they overgrew like mad while i didn't play for a couple years lol.
Oh, awesome! How much IGB are you looking for? I have too much (in the millions 😭), so I can part with however much you think is fair.

I don't have any blue windflowers, so would a full inventory be good? I don't mind you making multiple trips. The code is H4M2N for when you're ready. c:

Oh, awesome! How much IGB are you looking for? I have too much (in the millions 😭), so I can part with however much you think is fair.

I don't have any blue windflowers, so would a full inventory be good? I don't mind you making multiple trips. The code is H4M2N for when you're ready. c:
i have no idea what the igb rate is anymore lol 💀 is it still 1 tbt = 500k?

if it's alright i could do 30 blue windflowers so it only takes 1 trip, if you need more i can count what i have left after

i have no idea what the igb rate is anymore lol 💀 is it still 1 tbt = 500k?

if it's alright i could do 30 blue windflowers so it only takes 1 trip, if you need more i can count what i have left after
I'm not sure myself! My last trade was 200k for 2 trips worth of flowers, so would 100k be good?

I'm not sure myself! My last trade was 200k for 2 trips worth of flowers, so would 100k be good?
that's fine with me! forgot my shovel takes up a space so it's actually 29 blue windflowers for now sffgdfsd
if you're still open i'll make my way over!
Post automatically merged:

the connection went funny just as i was leaving, do you still have the flowers? i don't have the bells anymore D:

Last edited:
that's fine with me! forgot my shovel takes up a space so it's actually 29 blue windflowers for now sffgdfsd
if you're still open i'll make my way over!
Looks like I got a communication error - I have the flowers, but the bells are still here. I'll get you another code so you can get the bells, sorry about that!
Post automatically merged:

DNGXG

hi! I ordered the poster today so I won't have it until tomorrow, but I could bring you elise's poster if you still need it! I don't want anything in return, just happy to help out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back