Trading [LF]wish list items and hybrids [FT]trade list items, perfect apples or perfect pears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I trade 24 hour-shop counter in exchange for simply cataloging whatever orderables you have on you at the moment that I'm missing? I can come over to your town to make it easier for you.

If so, can you please lmk what you have on hand. Thnx!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm willing to do it after the trade you're in Canary if you are willing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Canary, I will stay online and ready for a few more minutes, but I would really like a confirmation on my order, so I know what's going to happen. thnx!:)

Hi I saw your wish list (2826items?)
How many items do you need to cataloging for providing me 24 hour shop counter?

Could I trade 24 hour-shop counter in exchange for simply cataloging whatever orderables you have on you at the moment that I'm missing? I can come over to your town to make it easier for you.

If so, can you please lmk what you have on hand. Thnx!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm willing to do it after the trade you're in Canary if you are willing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Canary, I will stay online and ready for a few more minutes, but I would really like a confirmation on my order, so I know what's going to happen. thnx!:)

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot I had such an extensive wish list provided. So, however many items you would allow me to catalog I suppose. Sorry, I don't have much for you on your wishlist. I don't have very many hybrids right now either.

oh yeah forgot I bought a Cabana chair on the island

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll check my catalog again while you are trading to make sure there was nothing else missed

Unfortunately, it's just the Cabana chair and the counter. Lmk what items I can catalog for those two. The more the merrier. I don't really care which, since I'm going for the Gold catalog badge.

found the two items btw :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I also have you added

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be on later today Canary if you need more time to think about it. I'll be online again in a few hours.

I took out some sleek, robo, cabin, fruit series. I also have various misc items.
As I m bit confused about the length of your wishlist, I hope it will be sufficient.

found the two items btw :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I also have you added

if you'd allow me to catalog all those that would be amazing thnx! Sorry about that. I didn't want to post anything specific because I didn't want to be greedy, but I know I wanted help with my catalog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I took out some sleek, robo, cabin, fruit series. I also have various misc items.
As I m bit confused about the length of your wishlist, I hope it will be sufficient.

:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I assume we're doing your town then right?

Can you come to my second account?
I had items in my second account.

Fc is 5112 3959 3617
Town name oceana2

if you'd allow me to catalog all those that would be amazing thnx! Sorry about that. I didn't want to post anything specific because I didn't want to be greedy, but I know I wanted help with my catalog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have all the hybrids ur asking for :)

What would you like for return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back