• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 11- Playing Some Catch-up

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Aloha! It's been a bit since I've posted, so I'm going to catch right back up. I didn't play on day 10 either, so I'm not gonna make an entry for that day of course. c: By the way, I'm speaking in present tense too, even if none of this happened today, so that should clear up any confusion if there's any. ; o ;''

Let's start!

It was pretty late when I began my playing, and I started by talking to my villagers, as usual. Nate had a delivery for Freya; is something romantic going on between them? It's hard to picture them together, especially because their personalities are so different, so...hopefully not!

After finishing the task and conversing with my other villagers, I stopped by the bulletin board to see what had happened. Thankfully I hadn't missed out on anything, but Nookling Junction put up a notice today that they would be expanding. It's about time too.

View attachment 235403

I did my daily activities and checked turnip prices. They were only at 73 Bells, which is a pretty sucky price. I'm hoping that they'll bump up. (*′☉.̫☉)

Crazy Redd was in town, so I stopped by his abode to check out the art. I used my handy dandy guide to pinpoint the genuine painting. Without that guide, I don't think I would be able to make any purchase right!

Since my annoying bridge had demolished over day 10 (what a relief!) I decided that I would start up another public works project. I went to the town hall to ask Isabelle about the campsite. It's a permanent project, and I wanted to get it out of the way before any villager homes could occupy the open space I planned to place the project. However, when I walked inside the building, Isabelle was asleep! Out of all the towns I've ever had, I've only caught her sleeping early in the morning. It was pretty late I guess (around 10 or so), and puppies do need their sleep as much as the rest of us.

View attachment 235404

I wanted to start work on the Dream Suite too, but I had come specifically for the campsite, so I did that one first. I finished off the night by paying it off completely. (⌒▽⌒)This is what beetle hunting can do!

View attachment 235405

There we go! Stay tuned for day 12, coming to a blog post near you. ♪

View attachment 95588 My Tumblr
View attachment 95588

Attachments

• Closing for Expansion.JPG
    Closing for Expansion.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Dreaming About Work.JPG
    Dreaming About Work.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Completed Campsite.JPG