• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 24- Few Changes

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Welcome to day 24 everyone! I began my afternoon with my villagers. There was only one task for me today, and that was from Kitt. She had something she wanted me to deliver to Willow. Willow mentioned something about how she had gotten in an argument with Kitt, but they're back on friendly terms. Whatever it was, I'm glad my villagers are all getting along!

I had another regal item customized today, and then I started my dailies. T & T Mart was closed for expansion, and Celeste was selling a brand-new silver shovel on the second floor of the museum, but that was mainly it. Shrunk taught me the daydreaming emotion today too. I watered my flowers, picked up my customized item, and dropped another one off before heading to the island for some mermaid furniture. Unfortunately there wasn't anything for sale except a mermaid dresser, which I already had, so I just went on a few tours to pass the time.

When I returned from my trip, I did some diving. Surprisingly, I met Pascal once again! (´ヮ`)

View attachment 235488

I picked up my customized item and saved for a while, before going back online for some beetle hunting. It was close to 7:20 then, but the beetles were spawning everywhere tonight (thank goodness!), so I had enough time to pay my next mortgage...

View attachment 235489

...thus concluding today's post. Will I pay my next mortgage tomorrow? Will I do anything at all? I suppose we'll have to find out on the next post..! I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave any comments or whatever. (*´・v・) Bye~!!

View attachment 103183 My Tumblr View attachment 103183

Attachments

• Pascal 2.JPG
    Pascal 2.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Mortgage 8.JPG
    Mortgage 8.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 13
Congrats on your mortgage payment!

I haven't seen Pascal in forever, but then, I rarely do any diving anymore...

And your dress is SO pretty! Is it a QR pattern? :D

I've only seen Pascal once in the one year that I've had Cypress. But I do have to admit I rarely dive in town anymore, so that could explain why. :p

Back