• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 6- A "Hoppy" Crew

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hi there, and welcome to day 6 of my Animal Crossing blog!

The first thing I did today was check my mail, of course. I had received my letter from Redd with the painting enclosed. I made a mental note to take it to the museum later.

Gaston is completely moved in today! Him, Pippy, and Snake can all be considered "The Hoppy Crew" for now. Get it? Because they're all rabbits? And they're happy? I'm hoping that the three of them will get along great- and I'm sure they will!

I saw another plot too, and it was for Tammy. My sister had her, so I'm looking forward to meeting her.

View attachment 235352

I walked off to talk to my villagers. Willow wanted something delivered to Snake. I completed her task and got a dragon suit in return.
As I continued to stroll around town, I saw something strange. Pink tulips! Woohoo, more hybrids! And it's another one I like. (。・w・。) I'm expecting more to pop up pretty soon.

I began my daily tasks. Nook's Homes was selling a mermaid fence, and since it matched my door, I decided to buy it. I'll probably end up changing my exterior later, but I really like the mermaid theme's style, so I suppose I'll keep it for now.

I walked down Main Street a little more, and sure enough, a new building was being built! I wonder what it is? :rolleyes:

View attachment 235353

I finished checking the shops and went to sell my unwanted items. I had bad luck at Re-Tail...turnip prices had dropped even lower to 53 Bells. I can't wait for summer so I can check the morning prices too. Who knows? I probably had a jump in the morning prices on Wednesday, but because of school, I couldn't check it. Whatever, education is important, so it's okay. c;

I wrote a welcome letter to Gaston and attached a gift to it, one that he'll hopefully like. It's the thought that counts! I can just remove that piece of furniture later on if I don't like the look of it in his house.

It wasn't super late yet, so I paid a visit to the island to get some beetle hunting and fishing done. I went on a few tours, bought a wetsuit, and collected plenty of things to sell and donate. I didn't catch too much because I didn't want to stay up too late, but the one batch I sold got me about 90,000 Bells, and since I already had almost 80,000 on me, that was enough to pay my bridge! I'll pay off my mortgage later. I'm just happy that the bridge is finally complete, and walking from one side of town to the other won't be such a pain!

View attachment 235354

That's all for day 6! I hope you enjoyed~ Stay tuned for more posts, and thank you for reading!

View attachment 95061 My Tumblr View attachment 95061

Attachments

• Tammy's Plot.JPG
    Tammy's Plot.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 12
  • New Building!.JPG
    New Building!.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Completed Bridge.JPG
    Completed Bridge.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 12
Haha, nice rabbit pun. ;)

I need to get back to beetle hunting at night! I don't want you passing me up on paying off my house - tee hee! >u<

Back