• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 67- Back on Track!

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hiya everyone, I'm posting here for the second time today...oops! But there's nothing to fear, for today's post isn't nearly as long as the last one.

It was a sunny day in Camellia, and the cicadas were already up, as usual. I began my daily patrol throughout town where I tended to the villagers' needy little requests. Willow was the first one, and I guessed it was important, because she pinged me. She wanted a piece of perfect fruit. I only had perfect apples, so I shook down a tree nearby and gave her one.

Snake wanted me to come over to his place at some point, so we agreed on 11:30. I moved onto the next rabbit- Pippy. Isabelle had told me she was moving tomorrow, so now she's in boxes. Even though I want more room for villagers, I'll miss her a lot! She was one of my favorite starters. ; n ;

View attachment 235881

After I said farewell to Pippy (I made sure to write her a goodbye letter too), I talked to Kitt, who wanted to come over immediately. I said yes and we made our way to my house. She stayed for a while, occasionally giving me compliments, and then she left.

Freya was the last villager who needed something from me today, and that was to dig up her time capsule! I dug it up from next to her house, and she was overjoyed to have it back. She gave me a minimalist table in thanks. That's the first time a villager hasn't given me what they attached to the letter!

I took care of my other daily responsibilities, and made it to Snake's house with plenty of time to spare. I sent off any remaining letters before calling it a day.

Oh, and that reminds me- over my break, I got the golden axe from Leif! I forgot to put it in my previous post, I guess. I was expecting it to happen soon, so it's a relief that I don't have to worry about buying all those darn saplings anymore. I have a ton stocked in my wardrobe!

View attachment 235882

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for tomorrow's updates~! c:

View attachment 138571My ACNL TumblrView attachment 138571

Attachments

• Goodbye Pippy!.JPG
    Goodbye Pippy!.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Golden Axe.JPG
    Golden Axe.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
Those pesky cicadas! In the summer, they're always the first thing you hear when waking up. :p
Anyway, congratulations on earning the golden axe! It's a relief to not have to worry about it breaking anymore! :)

Last edited:
Back