• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Days 84 through 86- Bug Hunting, Fireworks, & Nate's Birthday!

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hi everyone! I'm back with a few more updates from Camellia. Not much has gone on, so thankfully this post will be short. Hopefully I'll be able to post tomorrow so I won't have to extend a few days.

Day 84

It was a regular ol' day in Camellia, with just a couple villager requests. I went over to Tammy's house for a while, and buried a time capsule for Snake. Redd was in town as well, but I completely forgot to check out his artwork. Oops!

Day 85

The Bug-Off was today, which I eagerly participated in. I found a birdwing butterfly worth 86 points, but I wanted to be completely confident with my bug, so I chose to go to the island via Club Tortimer. I found a nighttime island the second time around, and the girl there was also beetle hunting so she didn't have to say much. I found a golden stag and went home. Good thing I did that, because later on, Kitt snagged a rice grasshopper worth 97 points, and that could've beaten me if I wasn't careful.

View attachment 236079

I also went to see K.K. Slider in concert.

Day 86

Tonight was the Fireworks Show, but more importantly, it was also Nate's birthday! So happy birthday to you, Nate! Tammy was partying with him as well, adding onto my theory that they're in a serious relationship. I gave Nate a small magazine rack, which, according to a birthday guide, would make him overjoyed. He seemed happy with my gift. Phew!

View attachment 236080
View attachment 236081

I ended the night by watching the fireworks.

That wraps up this short update! I hope you enjoyed! If I'm lucky, I'll have time to post tomorrow before I have to head off to band practice. See all of you soon, and I hope you had a great weekend!

My ACNL Tumblr

Attachments

• Winning Another.JPG
    Winning Another.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Happy Birthday Nate!.JPG
    Happy Birthday Nate!.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Happy Birthday Nate! 2.JPG
    Happy Birthday Nate! 2.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 108
Happy birthday to Nate! He and Tammy are awfully cute together. ^^
Congrats on first place in the Bug-Off too! It's surprising that one of the villagers actually did that well, haha.

I agree with Beth! It's adorable how there was another bear at Nate's party. It's also good to see that the Bug-Off was a success. I have yet to catch a rice grasshopper, so they must be pretty rare. :eek:

Trunity: Thank you!
behth: Thanks! I was surprised she did that well too. It was a close one. :0
MeghanNewLeaf: Thank ya! I think I still need to catch one myself. If Nate gave Kitt such high points, I can also assume they're pretty rare.

Back