• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life on Animal Crossing Part 74: Returning to Regular Happenings

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Just as I mentioned in my last Blog, I've waited a few days for all of these events to build up so I could have something interesting to post about! Fortunately, my AC schedule has no major events coming up soon, so I'll just be posting about some of the more minor things that happen around town. :p
To begin, a few days ago, Gulliver had returned to the beach. As always, I agreed to help him figure out where he was headed. Some of the hints he gave me included syrup and maple leaves-Canada! I was indeed correct with my response and he sent me a dream catcher in the mail the next day as a gift.
A day or so after that, I was starting my daily routine talking to the villagers when I came across a lost bag on the ground! It didn't take long to return it to Antonio, who claimed it was his sand bag that he used for training. He seemed a bit suspicious, saying that it felt a bit lighter than he thought before he lost it, but he accepted it back anyway. As long as the proper items are returned to their proper owners, all is well! :)
Yesterday Bonbon requested that I have a petition filled out for her: A Year Without Complaining. It sounded a bit strange, but I couldn't turn down the offer! Later on I visited MeghanNewLeaf's town to collect all 6 signatures, and to chat with my former villagers, of course! ;) I'm glad that so many of my starting villagers just migrated over to her town, so I can basically visit them anytime I feel we need to catch up with each other.
Speaking of other towns, yesterday was my first Cypress's two-year anniversary. Sometimes I wish I hadn't deleted it-I had many good memories during the 4 months that I had it-but I know it was for the better. At least I still have my very first picture from that town, which helps bunches (and so that I don't forget the date I got it, too!)
View attachment 235483
Well, I believe that is all of the news for now. Keep watch for Part 75! :)
~Mayor Allison of Cypress

Attachments

• AllisonCypress Signature (Old).JPG
    AllisonCypress Signature (Old).JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
Back