• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Like My New Sig?

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sab made it. I think it's pretty cool. It's Commander Cody, not Appo like in my avatar.

кιη∂α.... ι∂к ℓσσкѕ кιη∂α ωєιя∂. вυт тнαтѕ נυѕт му σριηιση.

Cause you like Twilight. You're blinded by the suckishness. This sig is awesome cause it's Star Wars related.

Bacon Boy said:
Cause you like Twilight. You're blinded by the suckishness. This sig is awesome cause it's Star Wars related.
нανє уσυ єνєη яєα∂ тнє вσσк؟؟ уσυ ωσυℓ∂ gєт σвѕєѕѕє∂ тσσ єνєη ι

Erica said:
Bacon Boy said:

thanks omg rune stone! i played that in forth grade!!!! it sucks now its so borring and lame... i played maplestory for a while! and mabinogi....

Erica said:
Bacon Boy said:

It could use work. The focal is not clearly defined, there's no lighting and it needs depth. I'm sensing a lack of flow too, but there's a little bit. Try doing some tuts if you don't know what I mean by this, they'll help. ;]

Dr. Keko said:
It could use work. The focal is not clearly defined, there's no lighting and it needs depth. I'm sensing a lack of flow too, but there's a little bit. Try doing some tuts if you don't know what I mean by this, they'll help. ;]
thanks for the tips! ya i tend to lack depth i'm trying to work on that... and i'm crappy with C4d's so that why i thought i'd give it a try but... still need to work on them

Back