• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

List of things to accomplish in AC:NL?

You could probably call getting a group of villagers you really like as a goal. You probably won't be crazy about the initial ten that join your town.

It's a more achievable goal than other ones.

I've never bothered attempting a perfect town before, might try it this time since I'll probably pick the beautiful town setting.

Last edited:
i want to experience all the holidays. korean players may be hard to find though.

Well, it's not that difficult if you plop flowers everywhere around your town. However, it has been said that if you don't keep your town perfect for 15 days in a row, you will lose the status.
The difference is that silver watering cans are the only cans to revive red turnips. It's very useful if you forget to water them!
The gold watering can is able to water 9 flowers at once (I think), and can also earn you golden roses by watering withered black roses.

Also, when getting a perfect town, Jacob's Ladders (Lilies of the Valley) start to appear. You can also change the exterior appearance of the Town Hall.

Hope this advice helps!

Things that aren't in this game:
- red turnips

Plus it's a freaking awesome color.

Dx Why must Silver always be a step down from gold. It's sooooo much prettier.

Fully upgrade my house, get all the shops and fully upgrade them, complete all the community projects, get all the medals, and at the bottom of the list is get a perfect town.

You get the gold one for getting a perfect town and keeping it that way for 15 days but I am not sure how to get the silver one^

I know something you could go for! Is K.K. Slider still in the game? If he is, then you should try to get all of his music.

Yes, and you can buy his music in the store starting with the Nookway equivalent I think. The home center definitely sells it.

You can buy his music now?!

That is wonderful news! It'll be so much easier to try out new songs knowing I won't have to wait a whole week if I don't like it!

A perfect town
And then complete my theme: (Japanese theme or world monuments, can't decide)

My first goal is to have fully upgraded houses and then I'll go for perfect town.

I hope the street pass requirement is halved for the other regions. I haven't even gotten fifty total StreetPasses. It would take an eternity otherwise.

Perfect town!!
build a good relationship with Neighbors I like, get rid of ones I don't ;)

Back