• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Bruce should be higher if not in tier 2 because of how hard he was for me to find. Its taken me weeks to finally grab him. Every time I found a thread with him in it, he was either reserved for a buyer, reserved for the cycler, or sold out before I could even get a chance, and that was with consecutive searching. Longest villager search yet.

And when I was finally able to buy him, a poster after me offered 75 TBT, then another poster jumped it to 300 TBT and there were even more people interested. Im just lucky I was first. D:

Last edited:
~My personal opinions~

I don't think I would consider Nana, Tiffany, Melba, or Yuka as "bottom of the barrel" villagers.

Colton, Blanche and Static should move up at least one tier because of their popularity.

Also I've never understood why ppl don't like Chadder much, he's the only cute mouse and he's made out of cheese! lmao. :)

I think Walker is becoming more popular...I mean there was a vote for the top 20 best villagers and he got number 10 and I've seen quite a few people looking for him. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

~My personal opinions~

I don't think I would consider Nana, Tiffany, Melba, or Yuka as "bottom of the barrel" villagers.

Colton, Blanche and Static should move up at least one tier because of their popularity.

Also I've never understood why ppl don't like Chadder much, he's the only cute mouse and he's made out of cheese! lmao. :)

I agree with Melba! She is adorable, definitely not bottom of the barrel.

Last edited:
I'll add to the people pointing out Tangy is increasing in popularity. I finally got her the other day. :) She seemed to have a few interested.

Beau should move down because someone made a list of the top twenty most popular villagers and beau was not on it. Blanche and Colton should be moved upwards c: Deirdre and Molly should move downwards since I don't see them getting requested

Wow I haven't been on here in a long time... Molly and Maple have really fallen in popularity since I've been on...

I was kinda shocked that Static's in T4. I see him requested and looked for more than most T2s and even some T1s!

Beau should move down because someone made a list of the top twenty most popular villagers and beau was not on it. Blanche and Colton should be moved upwards c: Deirdre and Molly should move downwards since I don't see them getting requested

Personal lists reflect nothing on the overall popularity, Beau is already very popular and he has dropped quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back