Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Are you on cst with or without daylight savings lol? Well if it’s without daylight savings I can after 2:00pm and if it’s with daylight savings I can after 3:00pm :)
I am in daylight savings, apologies for the confusion. Can you trade at 3pm CDT then? Also would you mind hosting/be willing to send me a dodo code when the time comes up?
Post automatically merged:

hey! If you have them available I would love to request these:
Apple Jelly
Apple Pie
Apple Tart
Cherry Pie
Cherry Tart
Coconut Pancakes
Coconut Pudding
Cookies
Frosted Cookies
Frosted Pretzels
Fruit Scones
Fruit-topped Pancakes
Mixed-fruits Bagel Sandwich
Mixed-fruits Sandwich

How much for them?
I am so sorry, I seem to have misplaced the cherry tart recipe. I do have everything else ready to go tho so the total would now be 13TBT. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

@ellienoise Are we still on to trade today?
Edit: it seems I missed you, please let me know when you would like to reschedule.

Last edited:
I am in daylight savings, apologies for the confusion. Can you trade at 3pm CDT then? Also would you mind hosting/be willing to send me a dodo code when the time comes up?

I am so sorry, I seem to have misplaced the cherry tart recipe. I do have everything else ready to go tho so the total would now be 13TBT. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

@ellienoise Are we still on to trade today?
Edit: it seems I missed you, please let me know when you would like to reschedule.
Hi! I’m sorry got caught up with work! If your available I can send u a code now

Back