Giveaway Liz's New Horizon Giveaway - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sicHighbeams everything is free. You may order up to 10 items from one category and you may order again once it's been delivered.
Let me know if you'd like something added for you.

@sicHighbeams everything is free. You may order up to 10 items from one category and you may order again once it's been delivered.
Let me know if you'd like something added for you.

Oh really? Thats very generous!

Edit: I understand now! Ok, then can I get

Valiant statue (2)
Warrior statue (2)
Twinkling painting (2)
Robust statue
Rock head statue
Informative statue
Graceful painting

And is it possible to throw in some gold as well? :)

Last edited:
@Alitear there are no black Birthday items. I will supply the gorgeous assuming that's what you meant. Also the white table is colourful.

Outstanding Orders
Nodokana - Wolfgang, Kid Cat, Kabuki, Marina, Muffy, Pekoe, Phoebe, Pietro, Gladys, Roald + 10 bags 99K
Alitear - Whipped-cream topping Cake, Blue and gorgeous birthday candles, blue pink and green birthday signs, and colourful, blue, green and gorgeous birthday tables + 50nmt?

Orders Ready - Sending PM
None!
Thank you! I was looking at an image of them and I wasn't sure of the names.

@sicHighbeams I'll PM you when your order is ready.

Outstanding Orders
romancement - Mom's sweater (flowers), Mom's sweater (animals) , Mom's sweater (teddy bear) , Mom's apron (fruits) , Mom's knapsack (cherries), Mom's knapsack (flowers) + Libra fragment stack, Virgo fragment stack , Capricorn fragment stack
sicHighbeams - Valiant statue (2), Warrior statue (2), Twinkling painting (2), Robust statue, Rock head statue, Informative statue, Graceful painting + 3 stacks gold nuggets

None!

Last edited:
Outstanding Orders
sicHighbeams - Valiant statue (2), Warrior statue (2), Twinkling painting (2), Robust statue, Rock head statue, Informative statue, Graceful painting + 3 stacks gold nuggets

None!

Thanks! I got called into work, but as soon as I’m off I will PM 😊

Outstanding Orders
None!

romancement - Mom's sweater (flowers), Mom's sweater (animals) , Mom's sweater (teddy bear) , Mom's apron (fruits) , Mom's knapsack (cherries), Mom's knapsack (flowers) + Libra fragment stack, Virgo fragment stack , Capricorn fragment stack

Hi May I order DIYs for my second island? For now May I request the Illuminated DIY set and Frozen DIY set?

Hi
Could I order the following if you still have them?
Statues (Real)
Motherly
Gallant
Informative
Rockhead
Ancient
Tremendous
Valiant

Art (real)
Graceful
Jolly
Scenic

Add on: cherry blossoms

Hello! May I please order these photos?
Walt
Poncho
Hans
Broccolo
Cally
Chester
Teddy
Hopper
Flip
Frobert

Add-on: 3 stacks of rusted parts

Sorry to come back so soon but I was wondering if it was possible to order a nova light from you? Diy would be preferred if you have it, if not that is okay :)

@Shipper-Girl-27 I offer up to 10 items per order. I am not sure if you are after all DIY's from the Festive set, or just the Illuminated items, therefore I have added you for the first 10 of the frozen set. Feel free to order the others once these have been delivered.

Outstanding Orders
None!

Shipper-Girl-27 - Frozen arch, Frozen bed , Frozen chair , Frozen counter, Frozen partition, Frozen pillar, Frozen sculpture, Frozen table, Frozen tree, Frozen treat set
Gigz - Motherly, Gallant, Informative, Rockhead, Ancient, Tremendous, Valiant statues, Graceful, Jolly, Scenic + 3 stacks cherry blossoms
Nodokana - Walt, Poncho, Hans, Broccolo, Cally, Chester, Teddy, Hopper, Flip, Frobert + 3 stacks of rusted parts
Alitear - nova light recipe

Last edited:
@Shipper-Girl-27 I offer up to 10 items per order. I am not sure if you are after all DIY's from the Festive set, or just the Illuminated items, therefore I have added you for the first 10 of the frozen set. Feel free to order the others once these have been delivered.
Thank you! Can I open my gate tomorrow? It’s after midnight now

up arrow.jpg
Accepting orders. Everything is free!

Can I have kerokeropi set with 50 nmt please :)

Thank for delivering. Thanks to you my museum is almost complete ❤️

I would like to order the following if possible,

Art (real) - Solemn , Basic , Wild-left , Wild-Right, Detailed
Gulliver - Hula doll, Stonehenge (2), Statue of Liberty
Green mum's

@Gigz You may order up to 10 items from one category. I have added the paintings for now.

Outstanding Orders
Gigz - Solemn , Basic , Wild-left , Wild-Right, Detailed paintings + 3 stacks wood

AustinTEG06 - kerokeropi set with 50 nmt

Last edited:
@Gigz You may order up to 10 items from one category. I have added the paintings for now.

Outstanding Orders
Gigz - Solemn , Basic , Wild-left , Wild-Right, Detailed paintings

AustinTEG06 - kerokeropi set with 50 nmt
That's fine. Thank you.

Hi! It’s me again. May I please have the coffee on the rocks design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back