• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Locker Lottery! - Online

Shampsto

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4992-1246-6504
Yellow Violet
Feedback
100% (24) +
Hello! My locker has gotten full again so I’m doing a locker clear out. However, I thought I’d do it a different way, so I’ll be selling a page of my locker for 1tbt each. My locker has things like golden/ hybrid roses and flowers, perfect fruits, amiibo items and other valuable stuff! If you’re interested, reply with a page you’d like at random (for example, you’d post A5). Yes, you can buy multiple pages at a time. I hope some of you will participate! P.S: I prefer to deliver rather than pickup as it is personally easier for me to do.

PAGES LEFT

A2

A4

B3

C1

C4

C6

Special Deal! - Hybrids
For 10tbt, I’ll give you 10 random hybrid flowers (this may include carnations and gold roses)

Last edited:
That's fun! I'll gladly take A1, B4, C5 :) Do you prefer in game bells or tbt?

This sounds fun! Could I have C2 for 1 tbt?

can i buy C6 and C4, if they are still available, for... hm... would you say that 5tbt a page, which would mean i'd pay you 10 tbt for both, so is that a fair deal for possibly getting just everyday items from the two pages i chose? i feel like it is a fair deal, as it has the same kind of air of mystery to it as opening a pack of Amiibo Cards, imho. thanks in advance!

can i buy C6 and C4, if they are still available, for... hm... would you say that 5tbt a page, which would mean i'd pay you 10 tbt for both, so is that a fair deal for possibly getting just everyday items from the two pages i chose? i feel like it is a fair deal, as it has the same kind of air of mystery to it as opening a pack of Amiibo Cards, imho. thanks in advance!

Yes that’s fine! Please pm or vm me when you’re available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for any slow service atm! I have a lot of requests

Hiya, could I get A6, B1 and C3 please? How many tbt in total is that? I'd be happy if you could deliver as I need to clear my own locker out lol

Hiya, could I get A6, B1 and C3 please? How many tbt in total is that? I'd be happy if you could deliver as I need to clear my own locker out lol

Sure! That would be 3tbt. Are you available now?

Hi this looks like a lot of fun haha could I get A2, B4, and C6 if you still have them full?

Back