• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Long Distance Relationships

i've been in a few ldrs, my longest lasting 2 and a half years.
the current, and hopefully last, one is with a boy named shane. our relationship has been amazing and we're almost 6 months and going strong. :D (which isn't a lot, but i like to tell people that it's longer than most ldr last. there's a lot of trust & such that goes in to these things.)
i've never met any of my past ldrs in real life, but shane and i met irl for the first time in january. he lives in california & i live in oregon, so it's not like, cross-country, but still pretty far. we weren't as awkward as we were really happy & excited! we accidentally bonked heads in the car on the way home though. xD
we met again last month and it was even better than the first time. we had so much fun and i've never met someone as amazing as him! we get along so well and it's really great. c: he's moving up here this summer and, luckily, we'll both be adults so we won't have to separate again! c:

i've been in a few ldrs, my longest lasting 2 and a half years.
the current, and hopefully last, one is with a boy named shane. our relationship has been amazing and we're almost 6 months and going strong. :D (which isn't a lot, but i like to tell people that it's longer than most ldr last. there's a lot of trust & such that goes in to these things.)
i've never met any of my past ldrs in real life, but shane and i met irl for the first time in january. he lives in california & i live in oregon, so it's not like, cross-country, but still pretty far. we weren't as awkward as we were really happy & excited! we accidentally bonked heads in the car on the way home though. xD
we met again last month and it was even better than the first time. we had so much fun and i've never met someone as amazing as him! we get along so well and it's really great. c: he's moving up here this summer and, luckily, we'll both be adults so we won't have to separate again! c:

Aww, that's adorable <3 Hope all stays well for you! Good luck with the move in.

Wow, that's messed up. If your boyfriend couldn't respect you enough to tell this girl to stop flirting with him and whatnot then he's a loser and deserved to get dumped.

Thanks. c: After this, I have been in multiple LTRs, but they don't usually last for more than a month. xD

Like I told Holo in the PM, I even had a guy who lied to me about being bi (he's straight), so he can try to take advantage of me and my close friends on a MMO (because I'm one of the richest players on there).

Thanks. c: After this, I have been in multiple LTRs, but they don't usually last for more than a month. xD

Like I told Holo in the PM, I even had a guy who lied to me about being bi (he's straight), so he can try to take advantage of me and my close friends on a MMO (because I'm one of the richest players on there).

Ugh, that's so slimy. What in the world is wrong with people? :/

I'm a bit curious about the MMO x3 So yeah what MMO you speakin of in specific?

LOL, who added the tag 'dies from feels'? :p

Fl4CJuQ.jpg

You guys are way too adorable for me to handle.

Sounds like a dream come true! I can't wait to finally meet my girlfriend! She lives in LA and I'm in FL so it shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully this summer :D

Sounds like a dream come true! I can't wait to finally meet my girlfriend! She lives in LA and I'm in FL so it shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully this summer :D

Aww, hope you guys get to meet. I love these stories. ;w; My boyfriend is from LA, too! :)

This thread gives me hope and makes me smile.

Mayor Holo said:
Does anybody share songs with their lovers? Like have a special song to call you two's song?

My girlfriend requests songs for me to sing to her frequently. I sometimes even sing her to sleep over skype. She likes my voice apparently. I don't think it's that great. She's just that much of an angel.

This thread gives me hope and makes me smile.

My girlfriend requests songs for me to sing to her frequently. I sometimes even sing her to sleep over skype. She likes my voice apparently. I don't think it's that great. She's just that much of an angel.

Aww, that's cute! My boyfriend sings me to sleep sometimes. He doesn't think his voice is great, but I like it.

not dating anyone but ive known my bff for like 6-7 years?? so long distance friendship?
we talk everyday or call each other and ive known her for a long time. it would be cool if she could get out of her house because her parents really suck and move in with me but thats never gonna happen. maybe we can go to the same college one day and meet up there in the future

Back